Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style
The National’s Royal Wedding Screening
April 29, 6-11am, $24 per person
The Blues Bar
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style at these local viewing parties showcasing Prince William wed Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29.
The Biltmore hosts an English tea and celebration from 1-3pm in its Granada Ballroom. Enjoy traditional English tea, pastries and champagne while watching the wedding and enjoying informal modeling of Nordstrom's wedding suite collection. $30 per guest, reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Hotel hosts a viewing party in its Blues Bar from 6-11am with projection screen and a full English breakfast loaded with fried eggs, English-style sausage, fried bacon, black pudding and fried bread. Don a hat and enjoy a complimentary Kir Royal. Breakfast & viewing $24 each, the bar will loop footage throughout the day for those who miss the early morning fun.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi