Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style
The National’s Royal Wedding Screening
April 29, 6-11am, $24 per person
The Blues Bar
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style at these local viewing parties showcasing Prince William wed Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29.
The Biltmore hosts an English tea and celebration from 1-3pm in its Granada Ballroom. Enjoy traditional English tea, pastries and champagne while watching the wedding and enjoying informal modeling of Nordstrom's wedding suite collection. $30 per guest, reserve at email@example.com.
The National Hotel hosts a viewing party in its Blues Bar from 6-11am with projection screen and a full English breakfast loaded with fried eggs, English-style sausage, fried bacon, black pudding and fried bread. Don a hat and enjoy a complimentary Kir Royal. Breakfast & viewing $24 each, the bar will loop footage throughout the day for those who miss the early morning fun.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants