Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style
The National’s Royal Wedding Screening
April 29, 6-11am, $24 per person
The Blues Bar
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style at these local viewing parties showcasing Prince William wed Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29.
The Biltmore hosts an English tea and celebration from 1-3pm in its Granada Ballroom. Enjoy traditional English tea, pastries and champagne while watching the wedding and enjoying informal modeling of Nordstrom's wedding suite collection. $30 per guest, reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Hotel hosts a viewing party in its Blues Bar from 6-11am with projection screen and a full English breakfast loaded with fried eggs, English-style sausage, fried bacon, black pudding and fried bread. Don a hat and enjoy a complimentary Kir Royal. Breakfast & viewing $24 each, the bar will loop footage throughout the day for those who miss the early morning fun.
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Thanksgiving 2014: South Florida Dining Guide
- Chef Brad Kilgore to open Alter restaurant in Wynwood
- Secretive "Dîner en Blanc" coming in December
- SooWoo to sling late-night noodles, weekend dim sum in South Beach