Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style
The National’s Royal Wedding Screening
April 29, 6-11am, $24 per person
The Blues Bar
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style at these local viewing parties showcasing Prince William wed Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29.
The Biltmore hosts an English tea and celebration from 1-3pm in its Granada Ballroom. Enjoy traditional English tea, pastries and champagne while watching the wedding and enjoying informal modeling of Nordstrom's wedding suite collection. $30 per guest, reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Hotel hosts a viewing party in its Blues Bar from 6-11am with projection screen and a full English breakfast loaded with fried eggs, English-style sausage, fried bacon, black pudding and fried bread. Don a hat and enjoy a complimentary Kir Royal. Breakfast & viewing $24 each, the bar will loop footage throughout the day for those who miss the early morning fun.
- New Burger Bar and Greek restaurant opening at St. Regis Bal Harbour
- Caribbean Circle floats island flavors in Coral Springs
- Tongue & Cheek to close in South Beach; more Izzy's on the way
- 4 new brunches and lunch deals in Miami and South Beach
- The List: Bourbon Steak chef Gabriel Fenton's top 10 Miami restaurants
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach