Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style
The National’s Royal Wedding Screening
April 29, 6-11am, $24 per person
The Blues Bar
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style at these local viewing parties showcasing Prince William wed Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29.
The Biltmore hosts an English tea and celebration from 1-3pm in its Granada Ballroom. Enjoy traditional English tea, pastries and champagne while watching the wedding and enjoying informal modeling of Nordstrom's wedding suite collection. $30 per guest, reserve at email@example.com.
The National Hotel hosts a viewing party in its Blues Bar from 6-11am with projection screen and a full English breakfast loaded with fried eggs, English-style sausage, fried bacon, black pudding and fried bread. Don a hat and enjoy a complimentary Kir Royal. Breakfast & viewing $24 each, the bar will loop footage throughout the day for those who miss the early morning fun.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events