Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style
The National’s Royal Wedding Screening
April 29, 6-11am, $24 per person
The Blues Bar
1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the wedding of the decade Miami style at these local viewing parties showcasing Prince William wed Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29.
The Biltmore hosts an English tea and celebration from 1-3pm in its Granada Ballroom. Enjoy traditional English tea, pastries and champagne while watching the wedding and enjoying informal modeling of Nordstrom's wedding suite collection. $30 per guest, reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Hotel hosts a viewing party in its Blues Bar from 6-11am with projection screen and a full English breakfast loaded with fried eggs, English-style sausage, fried bacon, black pudding and fried bread. Don a hat and enjoy a complimentary Kir Royal. Breakfast & viewing $24 each, the bar will loop footage throughout the day for those who miss the early morning fun.
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Traymore entices with seafood stew, 40 gins and a gleaming white dining room at the new Metropolitan Miami by COMO hotel
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak
- Jimmy'z Kitchen Pinecrest debuts weekend brunch April 5
- Devon hosts Stag’s Leap’s wine dinner April 16
- Eat al fresco at the final Giralda under the Stars of the season