Rosie O'Donnell and wife have day on the water
Romantic time out
Rosie O’Donnell can’t stay away from our neighborhood. The comic and wife Michelle Rounds took a romantic boat ride Sunday afternoon checking out dolphins and manatees in Biscayne Bay. Rosie tweeted serene pictures of Rounds hanging out on the deck, as well as various sea creatures. “So many dolphins today,” O’Donnell wrote to her 562,000 followers. “I love love love miami.” The couple could use some relaxation after their recent health scares. In August, Rosie, 50, had a heart attack. Rounds, a former executive recruiter, 41, continues treatment for very rare gastrointestinal desmoid tumors. O’Donnell’s 12-bedroom, $19,500,000 Star Island mansion is still for sale, says Kevin Tomlinson, of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty.
On Our Radar
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void
- Kim Kardashian spends Thanksgiving in Miami