Rosie O'Donnell and wife have day on the water
Romantic time out
Rosie O’Donnell can’t stay away from our neighborhood. The comic and wife Michelle Rounds took a romantic boat ride Sunday afternoon checking out dolphins and manatees in Biscayne Bay. Rosie tweeted serene pictures of Rounds hanging out on the deck, as well as various sea creatures. “So many dolphins today,” O’Donnell wrote to her 562,000 followers. “I love love love miami.” The couple could use some relaxation after their recent health scares. In August, Rosie, 50, had a heart attack. Rounds, a former executive recruiter, 41, continues treatment for very rare gastrointestinal desmoid tumors. O’Donnell’s 12-bedroom, $19,500,000 Star Island mansion is still for sale, says Kevin Tomlinson, of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party