Rosie O'Donnell and wife have day on the water
Romantic time out
Rosie O’Donnell can’t stay away from our neighborhood. The comic and wife Michelle Rounds took a romantic boat ride Sunday afternoon checking out dolphins and manatees in Biscayne Bay. Rosie tweeted serene pictures of Rounds hanging out on the deck, as well as various sea creatures. “So many dolphins today,” O’Donnell wrote to her 562,000 followers. “I love love love miami.” The couple could use some relaxation after their recent health scares. In August, Rosie, 50, had a heart attack. Rounds, a former executive recruiter, 41, continues treatment for very rare gastrointestinal desmoid tumors. O’Donnell’s 12-bedroom, $19,500,000 Star Island mansion is still for sale, says Kevin Tomlinson, of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty.
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips