Rosie O'Donnell and wife have day on the water
Romantic time out
Rosie O’Donnell can’t stay away from our neighborhood. The comic and wife Michelle Rounds took a romantic boat ride Sunday afternoon checking out dolphins and manatees in Biscayne Bay. Rosie tweeted serene pictures of Rounds hanging out on the deck, as well as various sea creatures. “So many dolphins today,” O’Donnell wrote to her 562,000 followers. “I love love love miami.” The couple could use some relaxation after their recent health scares. In August, Rosie, 50, had a heart attack. Rounds, a former executive recruiter, 41, continues treatment for very rare gastrointestinal desmoid tumors. O’Donnell’s 12-bedroom, $19,500,000 Star Island mansion is still for sale, says Kevin Tomlinson, of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'