Roses & Dreams
A chic, new French boutique opens on South Beach.
Bon jour, Roses & Dreams. The Parisian-style boutique recently opened on Miami Beach. The creation of Owner Valerie Mélanie Engel, the store is heavily inspired by her travels abroad — most notably the City of Light. Boasting a meticulously curated collection of clothing and accessories hailing from France, the boutique embodies that intangible je ne sais quoi quality inherent in Gallic women.
“My goal is to showcase French designers and become a ‘one-stop-shop’ for effortlessly timeless ensembles,” Engel says. With pieces priced anywhere from $50 to $500, the shop houses lines such as Antik Batik, Laurence Dolige, Emika Paris, Brigitte Bardot Clothing Collection, Vanessa Bruno, Mesdemoiselle Paris, American Retro, Star Mela, Sofia Retro Bazar, Crezus Paris, Maison RPL and more. Also on hand? Decadent décor for the home and a multifarious range of accessories from jewelry to shoes.
Replete with crème walls, crystal teardrop chandelier, vintage mirrors and freshly cut roses, the sun-filled boutique is both charming and feminine. Ooh la la!
Roses & Dreams
220 10th Street, Miami Beach
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood