Roses & Dreams
A chic, new French boutique opens on South Beach.
Bon jour, Roses & Dreams. The Parisian-style boutique recently opened on Miami Beach. The creation of Owner Valerie Mélanie Engel, the store is heavily inspired by her travels abroad — most notably the City of Light. Boasting a meticulously curated collection of clothing and accessories hailing from France, the boutique embodies that intangible je ne sais quoi quality inherent in Gallic women.
“My goal is to showcase French designers and become a ‘one-stop-shop’ for effortlessly timeless ensembles,” Engel says. With pieces priced anywhere from $50 to $500, the shop houses lines such as Antik Batik, Laurence Dolige, Emika Paris, Brigitte Bardot Clothing Collection, Vanessa Bruno, Mesdemoiselle Paris, American Retro, Star Mela, Sofia Retro Bazar, Crezus Paris, Maison RPL and more. Also on hand? Decadent décor for the home and a multifarious range of accessories from jewelry to shoes.
Replete with crème walls, crystal teardrop chandelier, vintage mirrors and freshly cut roses, the sun-filled boutique is both charming and feminine. Ooh la la!
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District