Rosario Dawson in town for Voto Latino Summit
Organization is 10 years old
Wilmer Valderrama and Rosario Dawson don't care you vote for, they just want young people to get out there and be active in their community. The actors will be in Miami Friday to celebrate Voto Latino's 10th anniversary. The nonpartisan organization aims to empower Latino millennials at the ballots.
As part of a nationwide tour, Valderrama (co-chair, Voto Latino Artist Coalition), and Dawson, VL cofounder/chairwoman, will rally the troops at the Voto Latino Power Summit tour from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Friday at The Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center at Florida International University.
To register go to http://vlpowersummit.com
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event