Rosario Dawson in town for Voto Latino Summit
Organization is 10 years old
Wilmer Valderrama and Rosario Dawson don't care you vote for, they just want young people to get out there and be active in their community. The actors will be in Miami Friday to celebrate Voto Latino's 10th anniversary. The nonpartisan organization aims to empower Latino millennials at the ballots.
As part of a nationwide tour, Valderrama (co-chair, Voto Latino Artist Coalition), and Dawson, VL cofounder/chairwoman, will rally the troops at the Voto Latino Power Summit tour from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Friday at The Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center at Florida International University.
To register go to http://vlpowersummit.com
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's