Rosario Dawson in town for Voto Latino Summit
Organization is 10 years old
Wilmer Valderrama and Rosario Dawson don't care you vote for, they just want young people to get out there and be active in their community. The actors will be in Miami Friday to celebrate Voto Latino's 10th anniversary. The nonpartisan organization aims to empower Latino millennials at the ballots.
As part of a nationwide tour, Valderrama (co-chair, Voto Latino Artist Coalition), and Dawson, VL cofounder/chairwoman, will rally the troops at the Voto Latino Power Summit tour from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Friday at The Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center at Florida International University.
To register go to http://vlpowersummit.com
On Our Radar
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert