Rosario Dawson in town for Voto Latino Summit
Organization is 10 years old
Wilmer Valderrama and Rosario Dawson don't care you vote for, they just want young people to get out there and be active in their community. The actors will be in Miami Friday to celebrate Voto Latino's 10th anniversary. The nonpartisan organization aims to empower Latino millennials at the ballots.
As part of a nationwide tour, Valderrama (co-chair, Voto Latino Artist Coalition), and Dawson, VL cofounder/chairwoman, will rally the troops at the Voto Latino Power Summit tour from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Friday at The Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center at Florida International University.
To register go to http://vlpowersummit.com
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage