Romeo & Juliet
Take notes, Edward and Bella - Romeo and Juliet will tell you how impossible love stories really end.
What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day then to watch a performance of one of history's greatest and most tragic love stories? This weekend Miami Beach Arts in the Parks hosts a performance of Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet by Ground Up & Rising , a local theater and film organization that strives to bring the arts to underserved communities.
The shows are free and take place Saturday and Sunday, February 12 and 13 at 3 p.m. Flamingo Park, Meridian and 12 St. in Miami Beach.
Ground Up & Rising's Romeo and Juliet
Feb. 12-13 at 3 p.m.
Flamingo Park, 12th St. and Meridian, Miami Beach
See and Do
- Sex appeal & humor soar in Faena's 'C'est Rouge!' Cabaret
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida
- Shakespeare Miami presents its Shakespeare in the Park series
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Zoetic Stage’s ‘Stripped’ comes to colorful life at the Arsht Center
- Top 10 theater events in South Florida for 2015-16
- Top 10 dance events in South Florida for 2015-16
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime