Romance in a Can Film Festival
Festival highlights European films about love.
“Romance In A Can” Film Festival is back for the sixth year, bringing first-run foreign feature films to American audiences. This year the festival runs from May 5-10 and will showcase its film program at various South Florida locations including the Colony Theater, Miami Beach Cinematheque, Miami Beach High School, Alliance Francaise, Coral Gables Art Cinema and Florida International University’s Modesto A. Maidique Campus.
The festival will include "With Love...From the Age of Reason," a French romantic comedy about a successful business woman who receives letters she penned to herself at age seven; Hungarian film "Bibliotheque Pascal," about a single mom who struggles to get her daughter back from child protective custody; and "Hello, How Are You?" about a married couple whose sex life has all but vanished. Also, the Association for the Distribution of Independent Cinema selections for the 2010 Cannes Film Festival will be presented, which includes nine acclaimed international full-length films such as "Into Our Hands," "Cuchillo De Palo," "Donoma," "Fix Me," "Flowers of Evil," "Chicks," "Pursuit," "Robert Mitchum is Dead" and "The Drifter."
Ticket prices vary from $8-$12 depending on venue. For a complete screening schedule, please visit: www.romanceinacan.com.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 6-8