Rolling Stone names LIV and Electric Pickle two of the best dance clubs in America
Rolling Stone magazine has named LIV at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and Electric Pickle in Midtown Miami as two of the best clubs in the country according to a panel of nightlife experts.
Further proving that Miami is the party capital of the world, Rolling Stone magazine has named LIV in Miami Beach and Electric Pickle in Midtown Miami as two of the best dance clubs in America.
Electric Pickle, which opened in 2009, has been entertaining Miami's most discerning hipsters at this low-key space. This spot helped put the Midtown and the neighboring Wynwood Arts district on the map as a spot to get away from the intense South Beach party scene. The Pickle has hosted acclaimed DJs like Matthew Dear, James Holden and Tiga to play legendary sets at this intimate spot.
LIV, located at the historic Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel, took Miami's nightlife scene by storm when it first opened in 2008 and has achieved worldwide recognition as one of the top clubs anywhere. This is where the world's biggest DJs come to play in Miami, including acts like Calvin Harris, Deadmau5 and Paul Oakenfold. This is also a must-see destination for visiting celebrities and big spenders looking to drop big bucks on bottle service.
The list was compiled by 23 nightlife experts including world-reknown DJs, talent agents, promoters and managers. Other nightclubs on the list include XS in Las Vegas, Sound in Los Angeles and Cielo in New York.
To find out who else made the list, click here.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series