Rolling Stone names LIV and Electric Pickle two of the best dance clubs in America
Rolling Stone magazine has named LIV at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and Electric Pickle in Midtown Miami as two of the best clubs in the country according to a panel of nightlife experts.
Further proving that Miami is the party capital of the world, Rolling Stone magazine has named LIV in Miami Beach and Electric Pickle in Midtown Miami as two of the best dance clubs in America.
Electric Pickle, which opened in 2009, has been entertaining Miami's most discerning hipsters at this low-key space. This spot helped put the Midtown and the neighboring Wynwood Arts district on the map as a spot to get away from the intense South Beach party scene. The Pickle has hosted acclaimed DJs like Matthew Dear, James Holden and Tiga to play legendary sets at this intimate spot.
LIV, located at the historic Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel, took Miami's nightlife scene by storm when it first opened in 2008 and has achieved worldwide recognition as one of the top clubs anywhere. This is where the world's biggest DJs come to play in Miami, including acts like Calvin Harris, Deadmau5 and Paul Oakenfold. This is also a must-see destination for visiting celebrities and big spenders looking to drop big bucks on bottle service.
The list was compiled by 23 nightlife experts including world-reknown DJs, talent agents, promoters and managers. Other nightclubs on the list include XS in Las Vegas, Sound in Los Angeles and Cielo in New York.
To find out who else made the list, click here.
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse
- Don't miss these weekend events in Miami - Nov. 4-6
- 12 events in Miami this weekend (that have nothing to do with Halloween) - Oct. 28-30
- Don't miss these events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23