Rolling Stone names LIV and Electric Pickle two of the best dance clubs in America
Rolling Stone magazine has named LIV at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach and Electric Pickle in Midtown Miami as two of the best clubs in the country according to a panel of nightlife experts.
Further proving that Miami is the party capital of the world, Rolling Stone magazine has named LIV in Miami Beach and Electric Pickle in Midtown Miami as two of the best dance clubs in America.
Electric Pickle, which opened in 2009, has been entertaining Miami's most discerning hipsters at this low-key space. This spot helped put the Midtown and the neighboring Wynwood Arts district on the map as a spot to get away from the intense South Beach party scene. The Pickle has hosted acclaimed DJs like Matthew Dear, James Holden and Tiga to play legendary sets at this intimate spot.
LIV, located at the historic Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel, took Miami's nightlife scene by storm when it first opened in 2008 and has achieved worldwide recognition as one of the top clubs anywhere. This is where the world's biggest DJs come to play in Miami, including acts like Calvin Harris, Deadmau5 and Paul Oakenfold. This is also a must-see destination for visiting celebrities and big spenders looking to drop big bucks on bottle service.
The list was compiled by 23 nightlife experts including world-reknown DJs, talent agents, promoters and managers. Other nightclubs on the list include XS in Las Vegas, Sound in Los Angeles and Cielo in New York.
To find out who else made the list, click here.
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday