Rolex Opening in Design District
One of the world's most powerful brands, Rolex, to open in Design District.
Daytonas? Check. Submariners and Yacht Masters? Check and check.
Yes, one of the world's most powerful brands, Rolex, is set to open this month. Come January 16, 2014, the luxury Swiss-based timepiece company will host a private VIP reception at its brand new Design District-based boutique followed by it's official opening to the public.
Welcome to the neighborhood, Rolex!
135 NE 39 Street, Design District
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills