The gastro-pub hits FLL this week as Rok:Brgr opens
Rok:Brgr opens this week (Dec 13), bringing gourmet burgers & gastropub eats to Fort Lauderdale. The menu features over 20 burgers, each handmade from hormone-free beef, lamb, turkey, tuna and chicken. The namesake Rok:Brgr features Black Angus, Vermont aged cheddar, smoked bacon and a house-made bacon bourbon BBQ sauce. Gastropub highlights include foie gras and Gruyère burger accessories, truffle mac and the signature cocktail, the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned.
208 SW Second St, Fort Lauderdale
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef