The gastro-pub hits FLL this week as Rok:Brgr opens
208 SW Second St, Fort Lauderdale
Rok:Brgr opens this week (Dec 13), bringing gourmet burgers & gastropub eats to Fort Lauderdale. The menu features over 20 burgers, each handmade from hormone-free beef, lamb, turkey, tuna and chicken. The namesake Rok:Brgr features Black Angus, Vermont aged cheddar, smoked bacon and a house-made bacon bourbon BBQ sauce. Gastropub highlights include foie gras and Gruyère burger accessories, truffle mac and the signature cocktail, the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida