The gastro-pub hits FLL this week as Rok:Brgr opens
Rok:Brgr opens this week (Dec 13), bringing gourmet burgers & gastropub eats to Fort Lauderdale. The menu features over 20 burgers, each handmade from hormone-free beef, lamb, turkey, tuna and chicken. The namesake Rok:Brgr features Black Angus, Vermont aged cheddar, smoked bacon and a house-made bacon bourbon BBQ sauce. Gastropub highlights include foie gras and Gruyère burger accessories, truffle mac and the signature cocktail, the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned.
208 SW Second St, Fort Lauderdale
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach