The gastro-pub hits FLL this week as Rok:Brgr opens
Rok:Brgr opens this week (Dec 13), bringing gourmet burgers & gastropub eats to Fort Lauderdale. The menu features over 20 burgers, each handmade from hormone-free beef, lamb, turkey, tuna and chicken. The namesake Rok:Brgr features Black Angus, Vermont aged cheddar, smoked bacon and a house-made bacon bourbon BBQ sauce. Gastropub highlights include foie gras and Gruyère burger accessories, truffle mac and the signature cocktail, the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned.
208 SW Second St, Fort Lauderdale
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money