The gastro-pub hits FLL this week as Rok:Brgr opens
208 SW Second St, Fort Lauderdale
Rok:Brgr opens this week (Dec 13), bringing gourmet burgers & gastropub eats to Fort Lauderdale. The menu features over 20 burgers, each handmade from hormone-free beef, lamb, turkey, tuna and chicken. The namesake Rok:Brgr features Black Angus, Vermont aged cheddar, smoked bacon and a house-made bacon bourbon BBQ sauce. Gastropub highlights include foie gras and Gruyère burger accessories, truffle mac and the signature cocktail, the Bacon Bourbon Old Fashioned.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?