Roger Daltrey will perform sets from The Who
Big rock news out of the Port of Miami. On April 2, 2014, Roger Daltrey will be performing full-blown sets from The Who with a touring band including Simon Townshend, Pete's brother on guitar, on The Moody Blues cruise aboard the MSC Divina from Miami to Nassau and Grand Turk. This isn't the first time Daltrey has strolled up the gangway: he took part in a songwriting class on the Queen Mary 2 in 2011. Joining Daltrey and The Moody Blues for the sailing are The Zombies, The Orchestra (starring ELO), Starship, The Strawbs, Little River Band, Joe Williams of Toto, Glass Hammer, Sound of Contact featuring Simon Collins (Phil Collins’ son), Danny Vaughn performing the music of the Eagles, The Prog Rock Orchestra, Heavy Mellow, Mellow Yellow and Cheap Thrill. Fares start at $999 per person. For more information, go to moodiescruise.com.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage