Roger Daltrey will perform sets from The Who
Big rock news out of the Port of Miami. On April 2, 2014, Roger Daltrey will be performing full-blown sets from The Who with a touring band including Simon Townshend, Pete's brother on guitar, on The Moody Blues cruise aboard the MSC Divina from Miami to Nassau and Grand Turk. This isn't the first time Daltrey has strolled up the gangway: he took part in a songwriting class on the Queen Mary 2 in 2011. Joining Daltrey and The Moody Blues for the sailing are The Zombies, The Orchestra (starring ELO), Starship, The Strawbs, Little River Band, Joe Williams of Toto, Glass Hammer, Sound of Contact featuring Simon Collins (Phil Collins’ son), Danny Vaughn performing the music of the Eagles, The Prog Rock Orchestra, Heavy Mellow, Mellow Yellow and Cheap Thrill. Fares start at $999 per person. For more information, go to moodiescruise.com.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex