Roger Daltrey will perform sets from The Who
Big rock news out of the Port of Miami. On April 2, 2014, Roger Daltrey will be performing full-blown sets from The Who with a touring band including Simon Townshend, Pete's brother on guitar, on The Moody Blues cruise aboard the MSC Divina from Miami to Nassau and Grand Turk. This isn't the first time Daltrey has strolled up the gangway: he took part in a songwriting class on the Queen Mary 2 in 2011. Joining Daltrey and The Moody Blues for the sailing are The Zombies, The Orchestra (starring ELO), Starship, The Strawbs, Little River Band, Joe Williams of Toto, Glass Hammer, Sound of Contact featuring Simon Collins (Phil Collins’ son), Danny Vaughn performing the music of the Eagles, The Prog Rock Orchestra, Heavy Mellow, Mellow Yellow and Cheap Thrill. Fares start at $999 per person. For more information, go to moodiescruise.com.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika