Rock with the All American Reejects
Rock out with the All American Reejects at Wall in the W Hotel on South Beach!
Rock out with Universal Recording Artists, the All American Reejects at the ultra chic and upscale Wall Lounge inside the W Hotel on South Beach. Spend the night getting to know their Dirty Little Secrets and hang out with their friends, the guys from the group YellowFever. Start at the sexy WET bar located poolside and listen to sounds by DJ Frank Delour before stepping inside to Wall and jamming out to Miami favorite, DJ Ross One.
Wall Lounge is one of the newest and hippest nightspots on South Beach; the crowd is always hype, the music is out of hand, and they always have great LIVE performances. Wall has become a favorite amongst models, celebs, and Miami’s elite party crowd and is always filled with beautiful, glammed out people. It's absolutely fabulous! Tonight experience the elegance of the W Hotel and rock out with these hotties while getting to know some of their "Dirty Little Secrets".
Dress code is strictly enforced, and table reservations are strongly suggested. Give them Hell and dance all night with these international stars at Wall presented to you by Michael Capponi and Michael Martin.
Wall at the W Hotel
2201 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For table reservations email: Rachel@wallmiami.com
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 12 Spots in South Florida to get your Cinco de Mayo on
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3