Rock with the All American Reejects
Rock out with the All American Reejects at Wall in the W Hotel on South Beach!
Wall at the W Hotel
2201 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For table reservations email: Rachel@wallmiami.com
Rock out with Universal Recording Artists, the All American Reejects at the ultra chic and upscale Wall Lounge inside the W Hotel on South Beach. Spend the night getting to know their Dirty Little Secrets and hang out with their friends, the guys from the group YellowFever. Start at the sexy WET bar located poolside and listen to sounds by DJ Frank Delour before stepping inside to Wall and jamming out to Miami favorite, DJ Ross One.
Wall Lounge is one of the newest and hippest nightspots on South Beach; the crowd is always hype, the music is out of hand, and they always have great LIVE performances. Wall has become a favorite amongst models, celebs, and Miami’s elite party crowd and is always filled with beautiful, glammed out people. It's absolutely fabulous! Tonight experience the elegance of the W Hotel and rock out with these hotties while getting to know some of their "Dirty Little Secrets".
Dress code is strictly enforced, and table reservations are strongly suggested. Give them Hell and dance all night with these international stars at Wall presented to you by Michael Capponi and Michael Martin.
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM