Rock with the All American Reejects
Rock out with the All American Reejects at Wall in the W Hotel on South Beach!
Wall at the W Hotel
2201 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For table reservations email: Rachel@wallmiami.com
Rock out with Universal Recording Artists, the All American Reejects at the ultra chic and upscale Wall Lounge inside the W Hotel on South Beach. Spend the night getting to know their Dirty Little Secrets and hang out with their friends, the guys from the group YellowFever. Start at the sexy WET bar located poolside and listen to sounds by DJ Frank Delour before stepping inside to Wall and jamming out to Miami favorite, DJ Ross One.
Wall Lounge is one of the newest and hippest nightspots on South Beach; the crowd is always hype, the music is out of hand, and they always have great LIVE performances. Wall has become a favorite amongst models, celebs, and Miami’s elite party crowd and is always filled with beautiful, glammed out people. It's absolutely fabulous! Tonight experience the elegance of the W Hotel and rock out with these hotties while getting to know some of their "Dirty Little Secrets".
Dress code is strictly enforced, and table reservations are strongly suggested. Give them Hell and dance all night with these international stars at Wall presented to you by Michael Capponi and Michael Martin.
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 4 of Miami Music Week 2015
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- The 16 Best Photos from Day 2 of Miami Music Week 2015
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 1 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday