Rock with the All American Reejects
Rock out with the All American Reejects at Wall in the W Hotel on South Beach!
Wall at the W Hotel
2201 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For table reservations email: Rachel@wallmiami.com
Rock out with Universal Recording Artists, the All American Reejects at the ultra chic and upscale Wall Lounge inside the W Hotel on South Beach. Spend the night getting to know their Dirty Little Secrets and hang out with their friends, the guys from the group YellowFever. Start at the sexy WET bar located poolside and listen to sounds by DJ Frank Delour before stepping inside to Wall and jamming out to Miami favorite, DJ Ross One.
Wall Lounge is one of the newest and hippest nightspots on South Beach; the crowd is always hype, the music is out of hand, and they always have great LIVE performances. Wall has become a favorite amongst models, celebs, and Miami’s elite party crowd and is always filled with beautiful, glammed out people. It's absolutely fabulous! Tonight experience the elegance of the W Hotel and rock out with these hotties while getting to know some of their "Dirty Little Secrets".
Dress code is strictly enforced, and table reservations are strongly suggested. Give them Hell and dance all night with these international stars at Wall presented to you by Michael Capponi and Michael Martin.
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Life In Color EDM party tapped for halftime performance of Guinness International Champions Cup final at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium