Rock for Haiti
The City of Miami Beach hosts a rock concert to raise money for Project Medishare Haiti.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert
Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 St., Miami Beach
General admission $10; VIP reception $100 at www.ticketmaster.com.
The City of Miami Beach is hosting a benefit concert Saturday, May 22 to raise funds to repair and outfit two rescue vehicles that will be donated to Project Medishare Haiti for use at its Port-au-Prince hospital. There will be performances by Dungeon Records recording artist Jetstream, Jan Sebon and Bemol Telfort. Also, meet with representatives form Project Medishare and hear them talk about their work on the ground in Haiti, which still needs our help to recover from the earthquake and prepare for the upcoming hurricane season.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert; Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 Street, Miami Beach; General admission $10; VIP reception $100. Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- Arsht Center’s big summer show, ‘Lookingglass Alice,’ has as many layers as the surreal, classic tale
- Miami’s XXX International Hispanic Theatre Fest celebrates Brazilian theater
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 3-5
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- 10 Things to Do on July 4
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4