Rock for Haiti
The City of Miami Beach hosts a rock concert to raise money for Project Medishare Haiti.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert
Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 St., Miami Beach
General admission $10; VIP reception $100 at www.ticketmaster.com.
The City of Miami Beach is hosting a benefit concert Saturday, May 22 to raise funds to repair and outfit two rescue vehicles that will be donated to Project Medishare Haiti for use at its Port-au-Prince hospital. There will be performances by Dungeon Records recording artist Jetstream, Jan Sebon and Bemol Telfort. Also, meet with representatives form Project Medishare and hear them talk about their work on the ground in Haiti, which still needs our help to recover from the earthquake and prepare for the upcoming hurricane season.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert; Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 Street, Miami Beach; General admission $10; VIP reception $100. Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- Free Train Rides, BBQ Fest & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 29 - Apr 5
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend