Rock for Haiti
The City of Miami Beach hosts a rock concert to raise money for Project Medishare Haiti.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert
Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 St., Miami Beach
General admission $10; VIP reception $100 at www.ticketmaster.com.
The City of Miami Beach is hosting a benefit concert Saturday, May 22 to raise funds to repair and outfit two rescue vehicles that will be donated to Project Medishare Haiti for use at its Port-au-Prince hospital. There will be performances by Dungeon Records recording artist Jetstream, Jan Sebon and Bemol Telfort. Also, meet with representatives form Project Medishare and hear them talk about their work on the ground in Haiti, which still needs our help to recover from the earthquake and prepare for the upcoming hurricane season.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert; Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 Street, Miami Beach; General admission $10; VIP reception $100. Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2