Rock for Haiti
The City of Miami Beach hosts a rock concert to raise money for Project Medishare Haiti.
The City of Miami Beach is hosting a benefit concert Saturday, May 22 to raise funds to repair and outfit two rescue vehicles that will be donated to Project Medishare Haiti for use at its Port-au-Prince hospital. There will be performances by Dungeon Records recording artist Jetstream, Jan Sebon and Bemol Telfort. Also, meet with representatives form Project Medishare and hear them talk about their work on the ground in Haiti, which still needs our help to recover from the earthquake and prepare for the upcoming hurricane season.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert; Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 Street, Miami Beach; General admission $10; VIP reception $100. Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert
Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 St., Miami Beach
General admission $10; VIP reception $100 at www.ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami