Rock for Haiti
The City of Miami Beach hosts a rock concert to raise money for Project Medishare Haiti.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert
Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 St., Miami Beach
General admission $10; VIP reception $100 at www.ticketmaster.com.
The City of Miami Beach is hosting a benefit concert Saturday, May 22 to raise funds to repair and outfit two rescue vehicles that will be donated to Project Medishare Haiti for use at its Port-au-Prince hospital. There will be performances by Dungeon Records recording artist Jetstream, Jan Sebon and Bemol Telfort. Also, meet with representatives form Project Medishare and hear them talk about their work on the ground in Haiti, which still needs our help to recover from the earthquake and prepare for the upcoming hurricane season.
Rock for Haiti! A Benefit Concert; Saturday, May 22, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Byron Carlyle Theater, 500 71 Street, Miami Beach; General admission $10; VIP reception $100. Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami