ROCK Fashion Week
Need a fashion fix? Then get to the Eden Roc this week for four nights of runway fashion shows.
By Solange Reyner
Need a fashion fix? Then get to the Eden Roc this week for four nights of runway shows. ROCK Fashion Week Miami is hosting the event from October 14-17th, with designers Russell Simmons, Birgit C. Muller, Arianne, and others unveiling their spring/summer 2010 collection.
It all starts this Wednesday with a cocktail party at 6:30. Following drinks, you can watch Dennis Rodman, Shireen Sandoval (Deco Drive), Lissette Gonzalez (CBS4), and other South Florida personalities walk the runway for the The Pink Dress Collection. We're not sure what Rodman is going to be wearing, but it's sure worth the wait.
The whole theme here is to enjoy the ambiance.
"The whole process around ROCK Fashion is intermingling music with fashion," said Scott Rosenblum, CEO of Rock Media and Entertainment.
It's no cost to you - but we suggest RSVPing quickly, because there are a limited number of seats. Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the lineup:
Wednesday, October 14
6:30-8:30 - Gen Art Cocktail Party
9 p.m. - The Pink Dress Collection benefitting Susan G. Komen for the Cure
10 p.m. - Argyleculture by Russell Simmons
11 p.m. - Argyleculture by Russell Simmons After Party hosted by designer Russell Simmons
Thursday, October 15
7 p.m. - Lorie Lester
8 p.m. - Ra Mona La Rue by Arianne
9 p.m. - KRELwear
10 p.m. - KRELwear After Party hosted by designer Karelle Levy
Friday, October 16
7 p.m. - Ella Bella
8 p.m. - Birgit C Muller Couture
9 p.m. - Bullets 4 Peace
10 p.m. - Birgit C Muller Couture After Party hosted by Special Guest
Saturday, October 17
7 p.m. - Billion Dollar Britches
8 p.m. - Surprise Designer presented by Elle Magazine
9 p.m. - biatta Intimates
10 p.m. Elle Magazine After Party
Eden Roc, A Renaissance Beach Resort & Spa
4525 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, 33140
See and Do
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities
- 13 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- Are you ready for a Miami art festival celebrating nudity and eroticism?
- 8 events not to miss in Miami - June 2016