Rock of Ages the musical comes to the Arsht
Love story set in 1980s
Sorry no Tom Cruise or Julianna Hough, but there will be entertainment.
Rock of Ages is coming to the Adrienne Arsht Center, with Broadway Across America, Oct.9-14.
The worldwide party musicalfeatures 28 rockin’ ‘80s tunes including “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “We Built This City,” “The Final Countdown,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Here I Go Again,” “Can’t Fight This Feeling” and “I Want To Know What Love Is.”
In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small-town girl met a big-city rocker and, in LA’s most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the ‘80s.
Tickets to this five-time 2009 Tony® nominee,start at $26.
Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard.
On Our Radar
- DJ Irie, the official DJ for the Miami Heat, takes us inside the NBA Finals
- Cosmo en Espanol throwing beach bash
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- Rapper Flo Rida, manager no-shows at Heat game
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach