Rock of Ages the musical comes to the Arsht
Love story set in 1980s
Sorry no Tom Cruise or Julianna Hough, but there will be entertainment.
Rock of Ages is coming to the Adrienne Arsht Center, with Broadway Across America, Oct.9-14.
The worldwide party musicalfeatures 28 rockin’ ‘80s tunes including “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “We Built This City,” “The Final Countdown,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Here I Go Again,” “Can’t Fight This Feeling” and “I Want To Know What Love Is.”
In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small-town girl met a big-city rocker and, in LA’s most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the ‘80s.
Tickets to this five-time 2009 Tony® nominee,start at $26.
Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan