Rock of Ages the musical comes to the Arsht
Love story set in 1980s
Sorry no Tom Cruise or Julianna Hough, but there will be entertainment.
Rock of Ages is coming to the Adrienne Arsht Center, with Broadway Across America, Oct.9-14.
The worldwide party musicalfeatures 28 rockin’ ‘80s tunes including “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “We Built This City,” “The Final Countdown,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Here I Go Again,” “Can’t Fight This Feeling” and “I Want To Know What Love Is.”
In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small-town girl met a big-city rocker and, in LA’s most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the ‘80s.
Tickets to this five-time 2009 Tony® nominee,start at $26.
Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book