Rock of Ages the musical comes to the Arsht
Love story set in 1980s
Sorry no Tom Cruise or Julianna Hough, but there will be entertainment.
Rock of Ages is coming to the Adrienne Arsht Center, with Broadway Across America, Oct.9-14.
The worldwide party musicalfeatures 28 rockin’ ‘80s tunes including “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “We Built This City,” “The Final Countdown,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Here I Go Again,” “Can’t Fight This Feeling” and “I Want To Know What Love Is.”
In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small-town girl met a big-city rocker and, in LA’s most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the ‘80s.
Tickets to this five-time 2009 Tony® nominee,start at $26.
Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz