Rock of Ages the musical comes to the Arsht
Love story set in 1980s
Sorry no Tom Cruise or Julianna Hough, but there will be entertainment.
Rock of Ages is coming to the Adrienne Arsht Center, with Broadway Across America, Oct.9-14.
The worldwide party musicalfeatures 28 rockin’ ‘80s tunes including “Don’t Stop Believin’,” “We Built This City,” “The Final Countdown,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Here I Go Again,” “Can’t Fight This Feeling” and “I Want To Know What Love Is.”
In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small-town girl met a big-city rocker and, in LA’s most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the ‘80s.
Tickets to this five-time 2009 Tony® nominee,start at $26.
Ziff Ballet Opera House Adrienne Arsht Center 1300 Biscayne Boulevard.
On Our Radar
- Mariah Carey, Brett Ratner: birthday soulmates
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach