Robin Thicke sings hits on New Year's Eve
Robin Thicke rang in 2014 right for his NY Eve performance at the SLS Hotel in South Beach.
Always dapper, Thicke arrived in a festive black suit, rocking signature sunglasses (wife Paula Patton was absent on the carpet and throughout the show, though the actress was spotted having a private pre-event dinner with her hubby).
Guests celebrated at the Gatsby themed soiree by listening to Thicke's hits like "Blurred Lines" and his rendition of "Give it 2 U," and sipping on Belvedere Vodka's Silver Saber. What? Techie alert: Theirs is the first laser cut bottle with light-up LED technology.
Page Six reported Thicke had a hissy fit when he checked into the SLS Monday because his room was so small that it couldn't fit his ego (just joking). He did end up staying at the tony property so we're sure they made it up to him somehow.
On Our Radar
- Lenny Kravitz honored for charity work
- Beyonce to kick off world tour in Miami
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach