Robin Thicke sings hits on New Year's Eve
Robin Thicke rang in 2014 right for his NY Eve performance at the SLS Hotel in South Beach.
Always dapper, Thicke arrived in a festive black suit, rocking signature sunglasses (wife Paula Patton was absent on the carpet and throughout the show, though the actress was spotted having a private pre-event dinner with her hubby).
Guests celebrated at the Gatsby themed soiree by listening to Thicke's hits like "Blurred Lines" and his rendition of "Give it 2 U," and sipping on Belvedere Vodka's Silver Saber. What? Techie alert: Theirs is the first laser cut bottle with light-up LED technology.
Page Six reported Thicke had a hissy fit when he checked into the SLS Monday because his room was so small that it couldn't fit his ego (just joking). He did end up staying at the tony property so we're sure they made it up to him somehow.
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Demi Lovato sunbathes before concert
- Former Bachelorette moves to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town