Robin Thicke sings hits on New Year's Eve
Robin Thicke rang in 2014 right for his NY Eve performance at the SLS Hotel in South Beach.
Always dapper, Thicke arrived in a festive black suit, rocking signature sunglasses (wife Paula Patton was absent on the carpet and throughout the show, though the actress was spotted having a private pre-event dinner with her hubby).
Guests celebrated at the Gatsby themed soiree by listening to Thicke's hits like "Blurred Lines" and his rendition of "Give it 2 U," and sipping on Belvedere Vodka's Silver Saber. What? Techie alert: Theirs is the first laser cut bottle with light-up LED technology.
Page Six reported Thicke had a hissy fit when he checked into the SLS Monday because his room was so small that it couldn't fit his ego (just joking). He did end up staying at the tony property so we're sure they made it up to him somehow.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami