Robin Thicke sings hits on New Year's Eve
Robin Thicke rang in 2014 right for his NY Eve performance at the SLS Hotel in South Beach.
Always dapper, Thicke arrived in a festive black suit, rocking signature sunglasses (wife Paula Patton was absent on the carpet and throughout the show, though the actress was spotted having a private pre-event dinner with her hubby).
Guests celebrated at the Gatsby themed soiree by listening to Thicke's hits like "Blurred Lines" and his rendition of "Give it 2 U," and sipping on Belvedere Vodka's Silver Saber. What? Techie alert: Theirs is the first laser cut bottle with light-up LED technology.
Page Six reported Thicke had a hissy fit when he checked into the SLS Monday because his room was so small that it couldn't fit his ego (just joking). He did end up staying at the tony property so we're sure they made it up to him somehow.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book