Robin Thicke sings hits on New Year's Eve
Robin Thicke rang in 2014 right for his NY Eve performance at the SLS Hotel in South Beach.
Always dapper, Thicke arrived in a festive black suit, rocking signature sunglasses (wife Paula Patton was absent on the carpet and throughout the show, though the actress was spotted having a private pre-event dinner with her hubby).
Guests celebrated at the Gatsby themed soiree by listening to Thicke's hits like "Blurred Lines" and his rendition of "Give it 2 U," and sipping on Belvedere Vodka's Silver Saber. What? Techie alert: Theirs is the first laser cut bottle with light-up LED technology.
Page Six reported Thicke had a hissy fit when he checked into the SLS Monday because his room was so small that it couldn't fit his ego (just joking). He did end up staying at the tony property so we're sure they made it up to him somehow.
On Our Radar
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami