Roberto Cavalli opens Cavalli Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
Scheduled to open in late 2013 on Ocean Drive
Roberto Cavalli brings Cavalli Restaurant & Lounge to South Beach in "late 2013." The Ocean Drive restaurant promises "fashion, food and design" Look for traditional Italian eats, plush decor (zebra & jaguar chairs, floral tablecloths & items from the Roberto Cavalli Home Collection) and a touch of nightlife. The two-story restaurant will be helmed by chef Stefano Mazzi. Look for Mediterranean octopus, yellowfin tuna, carnaroli risotto, lamb ossobuco and Spanish dover sole. 150 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach; exact opening date tbd.
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef