Roberto Cavalli opens Cavalli Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
Scheduled to open in late 2013 on Ocean Drive
Roberto Cavalli brings Cavalli Restaurant & Lounge to South Beach in "late 2013." The Ocean Drive restaurant promises "fashion, food and design" Look for traditional Italian eats, plush decor (zebra & jaguar chairs, floral tablecloths & items from the Roberto Cavalli Home Collection) and a touch of nightlife. The two-story restaurant will be helmed by chef Stefano Mazzi. Look for Mediterranean octopus, yellowfin tuna, carnaroli risotto, lamb ossobuco and Spanish dover sole. 150 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach; exact opening date tbd.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day