Roberto Cavalli opens Cavalli Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
Scheduled to open in late 2013 on Ocean Drive
Roberto Cavalli brings Cavalli Restaurant & Lounge to South Beach in "late 2013." The Ocean Drive restaurant promises "fashion, food and design" Look for traditional Italian eats, plush decor (zebra & jaguar chairs, floral tablecloths & items from the Roberto Cavalli Home Collection) and a touch of nightlife. The two-story restaurant will be helmed by chef Stefano Mazzi. Look for Mediterranean octopus, yellowfin tuna, carnaroli risotto, lamb ossobuco and Spanish dover sole. 150 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach; exact opening date tbd.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?