Roberto Carlos returns to Miami to perform songs from his five decade-long career.
Brazilian singer/composer Roberto Carlos may not be the heartthrob he was in the ‘60s and ‘70s when he began the career which would eventually earn him his title as King of Latin Music, but his concerts still swell with women of all ages crying out his name as if he were Justin Beiber. The man who dedicated more than 5 decades to the music biz and sold upwards of 120 million records returns to the AmericanAirlines Arena (601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami) this Saturday at 8 p.m. with his “Millón de Amigos” tour to sing favorites like "Amada Amante," "Que Será de Ti," and "Cóncavo y Convexo." Let’s hope for no panties flying. Tickets $85.15-137.75 at Ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus