Roberto Carlos returns to Miami to perform songs from his five decade-long career.
Brazilian singer/composer Roberto Carlos may not be the heartthrob he was in the ‘60s and ‘70s when he began the career which would eventually earn him his title as King of Latin Music, but his concerts still swell with women of all ages crying out his name as if he were Justin Beiber. The man who dedicated more than 5 decades to the music biz and sold upwards of 120 million records returns to the AmericanAirlines Arena (601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami) this Saturday at 8 p.m. with his “Millón de Amigos” tour to sing favorites like "Amada Amante," "Que Será de Ti," and "Cóncavo y Convexo." Let’s hope for no panties flying. Tickets $85.15-137.75 at Ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art