Roberto Carlos returns to Miami to perform songs from his five decade-long career.
Brazilian singer/composer Roberto Carlos may not be the heartthrob he was in the ‘60s and ‘70s when he began the career which would eventually earn him his title as King of Latin Music, but his concerts still swell with women of all ages crying out his name as if he were Justin Beiber. The man who dedicated more than 5 decades to the music biz and sold upwards of 120 million records returns to the AmericanAirlines Arena (601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami) this Saturday at 8 p.m. with his “Millón de Amigos” tour to sing favorites like "Amada Amante," "Que Será de Ti," and "Cóncavo y Convexo." Let’s hope for no panties flying. Tickets $85.15-137.75 at Ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- Free Train Rides, BBQ Fest & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 29 - Apr 5
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend