Roberto Carlos returns to Miami to perform songs from his five decade-long career.
Brazilian singer/composer Roberto Carlos may not be the heartthrob he was in the ‘60s and ‘70s when he began the career which would eventually earn him his title as King of Latin Music, but his concerts still swell with women of all ages crying out his name as if he were Justin Beiber. The man who dedicated more than 5 decades to the music biz and sold upwards of 120 million records returns to the AmericanAirlines Arena (601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami) this Saturday at 8 p.m. with his “Millón de Amigos” tour to sing favorites like "Amada Amante," "Que Será de Ti," and "Cóncavo y Convexo." Let’s hope for no panties flying. Tickets $85.15-137.75 at Ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida