Roberto Carlos returns to Miami to perform songs from his five decade-long career.
Brazilian singer/composer Roberto Carlos may not be the heartthrob he was in the ‘60s and ‘70s when he began the career which would eventually earn him his title as King of Latin Music, but his concerts still swell with women of all ages crying out his name as if he were Justin Beiber. The man who dedicated more than 5 decades to the music biz and sold upwards of 120 million records returns to the AmericanAirlines Arena (601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami) this Saturday at 8 p.m. with his “Millón de Amigos” tour to sing favorites like "Amada Amante," "Que Será de Ti," and "Cóncavo y Convexo." Let’s hope for no panties flying. Tickets $85.15-137.75 at Ticketmaster.com.
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21