“On the Road” with MOCA
Art lovers can go “On the Road” with the Museum of Contemporary Art this Saturday.
“On the Road” with MOCA, 10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30
Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
Art lovers are invited to hit the road Jack Kerouac-style with the Museum of Contemporary Art, which hosts a trip through North Miami, the Design District and Wynwood to explore the different artistic offerings around the town.
Artists, gallerists, local historians and poets will walk participants through their exhibitions, share insight, and tell their stories. The On the Road Excursion includes visits to The Dezer Collection Museum with its arsenal of extraordinary automobiles and memorabilia, The Haitian American Historical Society in North Miami, and stops at Primary Projects, Gallery Diet, Fredric Snitzer Gallery, David Castillo Gallery, Lester’s and more in Wynwood and the Design District.
10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30 “On the Road” with MOCA. Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15