“On the Road” with MOCA
Art lovers can go “On the Road” with the Museum of Contemporary Art this Saturday.
Art lovers are invited to hit the road Jack Kerouac-style with the Museum of Contemporary Art, which hosts a trip through North Miami, the Design District and Wynwood to explore the different artistic offerings around the town.
Artists, gallerists, local historians and poets will walk participants through their exhibitions, share insight, and tell their stories. The On the Road Excursion includes visits to The Dezer Collection Museum with its arsenal of extraordinary automobiles and memorabilia, The Haitian American Historical Society in North Miami, and stops at Primary Projects, Gallery Diet, Fredric Snitzer Gallery, David Castillo Gallery, Lester’s and more in Wynwood and the Design District.
10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30 “On the Road” with MOCA. Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
“On the Road” with MOCA, 10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30
Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood