“On the Road” with MOCA
Art lovers can go “On the Road” with the Museum of Contemporary Art this Saturday.
“On the Road” with MOCA, 10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30
Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
Art lovers are invited to hit the road Jack Kerouac-style with the Museum of Contemporary Art, which hosts a trip through North Miami, the Design District and Wynwood to explore the different artistic offerings around the town.
Artists, gallerists, local historians and poets will walk participants through their exhibitions, share insight, and tell their stories. The On the Road Excursion includes visits to The Dezer Collection Museum with its arsenal of extraordinary automobiles and memorabilia, The Haitian American Historical Society in North Miami, and stops at Primary Projects, Gallery Diet, Fredric Snitzer Gallery, David Castillo Gallery, Lester’s and more in Wynwood and the Design District.
10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30 “On the Road” with MOCA. Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
See and Do
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- South Florida Firefighters Calendar is a family affair
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit