“On the Road” with MOCA
Art lovers can go “On the Road” with the Museum of Contemporary Art this Saturday.
“On the Road” with MOCA, 10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30
Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
Art lovers are invited to hit the road Jack Kerouac-style with the Museum of Contemporary Art, which hosts a trip through North Miami, the Design District and Wynwood to explore the different artistic offerings around the town.
Artists, gallerists, local historians and poets will walk participants through their exhibitions, share insight, and tell their stories. The On the Road Excursion includes visits to The Dezer Collection Museum with its arsenal of extraordinary automobiles and memorabilia, The Haitian American Historical Society in North Miami, and stops at Primary Projects, Gallery Diet, Fredric Snitzer Gallery, David Castillo Gallery, Lester’s and more in Wynwood and the Design District.
10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30 “On the Road” with MOCA. Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’