“On the Road” with MOCA
Art lovers can go “On the Road” with the Museum of Contemporary Art this Saturday.
Art lovers are invited to hit the road Jack Kerouac-style with the Museum of Contemporary Art, which hosts a trip through North Miami, the Design District and Wynwood to explore the different artistic offerings around the town.
Artists, gallerists, local historians and poets will walk participants through their exhibitions, share insight, and tell their stories. The On the Road Excursion includes visits to The Dezer Collection Museum with its arsenal of extraordinary automobiles and memorabilia, The Haitian American Historical Society in North Miami, and stops at Primary Projects, Gallery Diet, Fredric Snitzer Gallery, David Castillo Gallery, Lester’s and more in Wynwood and the Design District.
10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30 “On the Road” with MOCA. Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
“On the Road” with MOCA, 10 am-5 pm. Saturday, June 30
Information at 305-893-6211 or visit www.mocanomi.org. $40 for members; $55 for non members.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Miami.com Experiences invites you to a night of comedy with Venezuelan humorist Cayito Aponte
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival