Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
Italian owners, Italian chef at new Shops of Midtown spot.
Riviera Focacceria Italiana
3252 NE First Ave., Miami
Hours: Lunch and dinner daily
Prices: Focaccia $1.50-$3, pasta $13-$19
Riviera Focacceria Italiana is now open in the Shops of Midtown in Miami, offering fresh focaccia and homemade pastas typical of the Liguria region of Italy.
The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., said Fabio Domenichini, a restaurateur from Genova who co-owns the restaurant with Fabrizio Forciniti. Both partners also have restaurants in Italy: Domenichini’s in Genova, Forciniti’s in Milan.
Riviera Focacceria serves original focaccia Genovese, plain or with toppings like zucchini, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes and Taggiasca olives, each priced from $1.50 to $3. The restaurant also offers at least six kinds of fresh homemade pasta each day, from $13 to $19, Domenichini said.
“We brought chef Massimo Travaglini from Genova to reproduce our dishes with the best quality possible,” he said.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai