River Seafood & Oyster Bar to move down the Miami River
Chef David Bracha's seafood eatery is moving to 340 W. Flagler St.
This just in: The River Seafood & Oyster Bar is moving to a new home along the Miami River.
Open since 2003 at 650 S. Miami Ave., chef David Bracha's 80-seat restaurant is heading to a new, expanded site more than a mile away at 340 W. Flagler St.
No need to rush to have your last meal at the current location, however: The move isn't expected to take place until early 2015.
The restaurant's new home will be on the ground floor of Flagler on the River, a 250-unit rental tower developed by the Melo Group. The developer is looking to bring two additional restaurants to the complex.
River Seafood & Oyster Bar
650 S. Miami Ave., Miami
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef