River Seafood & Oyster Bar to move down the Miami River
Chef David Bracha's seafood eatery is moving to 340 W. Flagler St.
This just in: The River Seafood & Oyster Bar is moving to a new home along the Miami River.
Open since 2003 at 650 S. Miami Ave., chef David Bracha's 80-seat restaurant is heading to a new, expanded site more than a mile away at 340 W. Flagler St.
No need to rush to have your last meal at the current location, however: The move isn't expected to take place until early 2015.
The restaurant's new home will be on the ground floor of Flagler on the River, a 250-unit rental tower developed by the Melo Group. The developer is looking to bring two additional restaurants to the complex.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events