River Seafood & Oyster Bar to move down the Miami River
Chef David Bracha's seafood eatery is moving to 340 W. Flagler St.
This just in: The River Seafood & Oyster Bar is moving to a new home along the Miami River.
Open since 2003 at 650 S. Miami Ave., chef David Bracha's 80-seat restaurant is heading to a new, expanded site more than a mile away at 340 W. Flagler St.
No need to rush to have your last meal at the current location, however: The move isn't expected to take place until early 2015.
The restaurant's new home will be on the ground floor of Flagler on the River, a 250-unit rental tower developed by the Melo Group. The developer is looking to bring two additional restaurants to the complex.
River Seafood & Oyster Bar
650 S. Miami Ave., Miami
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach