River Seafood & Oyster Bar to move down the Miami River
Chef David Bracha's seafood eatery is moving to 340 W. Flagler St.
This just in: The River Seafood & Oyster Bar is moving to a new home along the Miami River.
Open since 2003 at 650 S. Miami Ave., chef David Bracha's 80-seat restaurant is heading to a new, expanded site more than a mile away at 340 W. Flagler St.
No need to rush to have your last meal at the current location, however: The move isn't expected to take place until early 2015.
The restaurant's new home will be on the ground floor of Flagler on the River, a 250-unit rental tower developed by the Melo Group. The developer is looking to bring two additional restaurants to the complex.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami