River Seafood & Oyster Bar to move down the Miami River
Chef David Bracha's seafood eatery is moving to 340 W. Flagler St.
This just in: The River Seafood & Oyster Bar is moving to a new home along the Miami River.
Open since 2003 at 650 S. Miami Ave., chef David Bracha's 80-seat restaurant is heading to a new, expanded site more than a mile away at 340 W. Flagler St.
No need to rush to have your last meal at the current location, however: The move isn't expected to take place until early 2015.
The restaurant's new home will be on the ground floor of Flagler on the River, a 250-unit rental tower developed by the Melo Group. The developer is looking to bring two additional restaurants to the complex.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo