Rise of the Guardians gets local mini premiere
Miami Dolphins guar Richie Incognito's last name means "hidden," but he was front and center, getting into the Thanksgiving spirit Tuesday night. The hefty guard was a main player at a special event to host Operation Homefront families at an advanced screening of Rise of the Guardians, about a group of super heroes, at the Cinemark Paradise theater in Davie.
About 100 plus happy kids showed up to attend a book reading (by Richie) as well as a screening of the holiday movie, which opened Wednesday.
The Vision of Operation Homefront is providing assistance to the families of service members and wounded warriors. For more information: http://www.operationhomefront.net
On Our Radar
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season