Rise of the Guardians gets local mini premiere
Miami Dolphins guar Richie Incognito's last name means "hidden," but he was front and center, getting into the Thanksgiving spirit Tuesday night. The hefty guard was a main player at a special event to host Operation Homefront families at an advanced screening of Rise of the Guardians, about a group of super heroes, at the Cinemark Paradise theater in Davie.
About 100 plus happy kids showed up to attend a book reading (by Richie) as well as a screening of the holiday movie, which opened Wednesday.
The Vision of Operation Homefront is providing assistance to the families of service members and wounded warriors. For more information: http://www.operationhomefront.net
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot