Rise of the Guardians gets local mini premiere
Miami Dolphins guar Richie Incognito's last name means "hidden," but he was front and center, getting into the Thanksgiving spirit Tuesday night. The hefty guard was a main player at a special event to host Operation Homefront families at an advanced screening of Rise of the Guardians, about a group of super heroes, at the Cinemark Paradise theater in Davie.
About 100 plus happy kids showed up to attend a book reading (by Richie) as well as a screening of the holiday movie, which opened Wednesday.
The Vision of Operation Homefront is providing assistance to the families of service members and wounded warriors. For more information: http://www.operationhomefront.net
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again