Rise of the Guardians gets local mini premiere
Miami Dolphins guar Richie Incognito's last name means "hidden," but he was front and center, getting into the Thanksgiving spirit Tuesday night. The hefty guard was a main player at a special event to host Operation Homefront families at an advanced screening of Rise of the Guardians, about a group of super heroes, at the Cinemark Paradise theater in Davie.
About 100 plus happy kids showed up to attend a book reading (by Richie) as well as a screening of the holiday movie, which opened Wednesday.
The Vision of Operation Homefront is providing assistance to the families of service members and wounded warriors. For more information: http://www.operationhomefront.net
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)