Rise of the Guardians gets local mini premiere
Miami Dolphins guar Richie Incognito's last name means "hidden," but he was front and center, getting into the Thanksgiving spirit Tuesday night. The hefty guard was a main player at a special event to host Operation Homefront families at an advanced screening of Rise of the Guardians, about a group of super heroes, at the Cinemark Paradise theater in Davie.
About 100 plus happy kids showed up to attend a book reading (by Richie) as well as a screening of the holiday movie, which opened Wednesday.
The Vision of Operation Homefront is providing assistance to the families of service members and wounded warriors. For more information: http://www.operationhomefront.net
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'