Ring Finger Studio
Midtown Miami's newest addition dazzles with over 150 diamond engagement rings and wedding bands, all made with conflict free diamonds and recycled precious metals.
The lowdown: If you’re ready to put a ring on it, look no further than Ring Finger Studio. The newest addition to Midtown Miami is glistening with over 75 engagement ring and more than 70 wedding band styles which can be personalized — all made with conflict-free diamonds and recycled precious metals.
Owner Tara Rose says, “Beyond our impressive selection of customizable rings, Ring Finger Studio also offers one-of-a-kind custom design services for those looking to create an heirloom ring. We also carry a selection of rings with same sex couples in mind.”
The ‘hood: The growing-by-leaps-and-bounds shops of Midtown Miami. Rose says, “Midtown Miami is a New York-like urban district that brings together the best in shopping, service and living.”
The ambience: “Don't expect a stuffy atmosphere and rings locked in glass cases. All of their sample rings are displayed on open shelves, and the crisp, clean space overlooks the soon-to-be botanic garden in Midtown,” Rose says. Acrylic chairs, floating shelves, floor-to-ceiling mirrors, crystal lamps, white walls and exposed ductwork create a luxe yet inviting feel.
Highlights: Their best sellers include the Prima engagement and wedding bands. This three-ring set with a one-carat center stone starts at $8,750.
The owner says: “The biggest difference between us and other jewelry stores is that we educate our clients on everything they are buying and we follow a set of ethics that mean your wedding jewelry can actually be a symbol and reflection of love,” Rose adds.
Ring Finger Studio
3250 NE 1st Avenue, 3rd Floor, Entrance at 103, Miami
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood