Ring in 2013 with your munchkin
Ring in 2013 with your munchkin: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
- Happy New Year’s Eve!! We hope 2013 is filled with lots of laughs, love and milestones. Here are some of our favorite ways to ring in the New Year with your little one…
- Noon Year's Eve. Celebrate early at MCM
- Host a Mock NYE. Confetti, party hats & a countdown to midnight – at 8pm. Perfect for the little ones!
- Get Groovy. Make a playlist of your family’s favorite songs of 2012. We’re big fans of Gotye and Fun at Munchkin Fun HQ.
- Host Movie Night. PJs, popcorn & a marathon of your munchkin’s favorites.
- Get Powerful. Ring in 2013 with Baby Power Forever Kids' celebration.
- Get Cooking. Cook or bake up some of your family’s favorite dishes for a special end to a special year.
- Create a 2012 Time Capsule. Catalog the best of 2012 in a family scrapbook or memory jar. Discuss your favorite moments, draw pictures, snap photos & create a special 2012 box for pouring into next year.
- Make Predictions. What’s in store for your family in 2013? A new baby? New school? What will your little one’s favorite color be? How tall will he be? What new foods will she love? Make guesses & have fun reading the answers next year.
How do you like to celebrate? Tell us in the comments below
See and Do
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing