Ring in 2013 with your munchkin
Ring in 2013 with your munchkin: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
- Happy New Year’s Eve!! We hope 2013 is filled with lots of laughs, love and milestones. Here are some of our favorite ways to ring in the New Year with your little one…
- Noon Year's Eve. Celebrate early at MCM
- Host a Mock NYE. Confetti, party hats & a countdown to midnight – at 8pm. Perfect for the little ones!
- Get Groovy. Make a playlist of your family’s favorite songs of 2012. We’re big fans of Gotye and Fun at Munchkin Fun HQ.
- Host Movie Night. PJs, popcorn & a marathon of your munchkin’s favorites.
- Get Powerful. Ring in 2013 with Baby Power Forever Kids' celebration.
- Get Cooking. Cook or bake up some of your family’s favorite dishes for a special end to a special year.
- Create a 2012 Time Capsule. Catalog the best of 2012 in a family scrapbook or memory jar. Discuss your favorite moments, draw pictures, snap photos & create a special 2012 box for pouring into next year.
- Make Predictions. What’s in store for your family in 2013? A new baby? New school? What will your little one’s favorite color be? How tall will he be? What new foods will she love? Make guesses & have fun reading the answers next year.
How do you like to celebrate? Tell us in the comments below
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14