Ring in 2013 with your munchkin
Ring in 2013 with your munchkin: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
- Happy New Year’s Eve!! We hope 2013 is filled with lots of laughs, love and milestones. Here are some of our favorite ways to ring in the New Year with your little one…
- Noon Year's Eve. Celebrate early at MCM
- Host a Mock NYE. Confetti, party hats & a countdown to midnight – at 8pm. Perfect for the little ones!
- Get Groovy. Make a playlist of your family’s favorite songs of 2012. We’re big fans of Gotye and Fun at Munchkin Fun HQ.
- Host Movie Night. PJs, popcorn & a marathon of your munchkin’s favorites.
- Get Powerful. Ring in 2013 with Baby Power Forever Kids' celebration.
- Get Cooking. Cook or bake up some of your family’s favorite dishes for a special end to a special year.
- Create a 2012 Time Capsule. Catalog the best of 2012 in a family scrapbook or memory jar. Discuss your favorite moments, draw pictures, snap photos & create a special 2012 box for pouring into next year.
- Make Predictions. What’s in store for your family in 2013? A new baby? New school? What will your little one’s favorite color be? How tall will he be? What new foods will she love? Make guesses & have fun reading the answers next year.
How do you like to celebrate? Tell us in the comments below
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Miami.com Experiences invites you to a night of comedy with Venezuelan humorist Cayito Aponte
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival