Ring in 2013 with your munchkin
Ring in 2013 with your munchkin: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
- Happy New Year’s Eve!! We hope 2013 is filled with lots of laughs, love and milestones. Here are some of our favorite ways to ring in the New Year with your little one…
- Noon Year's Eve. Celebrate early at MCM
- Host a Mock NYE. Confetti, party hats & a countdown to midnight – at 8pm. Perfect for the little ones!
- Get Groovy. Make a playlist of your family’s favorite songs of 2012. We’re big fans of Gotye and Fun at Munchkin Fun HQ.
- Host Movie Night. PJs, popcorn & a marathon of your munchkin’s favorites.
- Get Powerful. Ring in 2013 with Baby Power Forever Kids' celebration.
- Get Cooking. Cook or bake up some of your family’s favorite dishes for a special end to a special year.
- Create a 2012 Time Capsule. Catalog the best of 2012 in a family scrapbook or memory jar. Discuss your favorite moments, draw pictures, snap photos & create a special 2012 box for pouring into next year.
- Make Predictions. What’s in store for your family in 2013? A new baby? New school? What will your little one’s favorite color be? How tall will he be? What new foods will she love? Make guesses & have fun reading the answers next year.
How do you like to celebrate? Tell us in the comments below
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center