Nestled on the 20th floor of the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, one can find inner bliss at Rina Yoga.
Rina Yoga at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, 20th floor, Miami
The lowdown: A basketball arena, Rik Rak Salon & Spa, virtual bowling alley, db Bistro Moderne, Jim McLean Golf School — the freshly minted JW Marriott Marquis Miami is buzzing with over-the-top amenities. Tack on the boutique-style yoga studio — Rina Yoga — and you’ve got one ohm-mazing experience.
“We care about the wellbeing and growth of each student. By combining Miami’s best yoga classes and ensuring our students feel cared for, we’ve created a beautiful yoga community that supports itself and builds each day,” says owner Rina Jakubowicz.
The ‘hood: The 20th floor of the snazzy JW Marriott Marquis Miami — right in the center Downtown.
The vibe: Think simple, clean and warm. White-and-crème-colored walls, oak wood floors and windows aplenty overlooking neighboring skyscrapers create an urban-Zen ambience. “The view makes you feel like you are both floating and grounded at the same time,” Jakubowicz says.
The highlights: With a mantra like, “We strive to make the world happier, one yogi at a time,” try the Tuesday or Thursday 6:30 p.m. Vinyasa class ($18 each). C’mon get happy!
The sweet deal: Bring in this article and get your first class free.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- Trunk Show at The Standard