Nestled on the 20th floor of the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, one can find inner bliss at Rina Yoga.
The lowdown: A basketball arena, Rik Rak Salon & Spa, virtual bowling alley, db Bistro Moderne, Jim McLean Golf School — the freshly minted JW Marriott Marquis Miami is buzzing with over-the-top amenities. Tack on the boutique-style yoga studio — Rina Yoga — and you’ve got one ohm-mazing experience.
“We care about the wellbeing and growth of each student. By combining Miami’s best yoga classes and ensuring our students feel cared for, we’ve created a beautiful yoga community that supports itself and builds each day,” says owner Rina Jakubowicz.
The ‘hood: The 20th floor of the snazzy JW Marriott Marquis Miami — right in the center Downtown.
The vibe: Think simple, clean and warm. White-and-crème-colored walls, oak wood floors and windows aplenty overlooking neighboring skyscrapers create an urban-Zen ambience. “The view makes you feel like you are both floating and grounded at the same time,” Jakubowicz says.
The highlights: With a mantra like, “We strive to make the world happier, one yogi at a time,” try the Tuesday or Thursday 6:30 p.m. Vinyasa class ($18 each). C’mon get happy!
The sweet deal: Bring in this article and get your first class free.
Rina Yoga at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, 20th floor, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...