Nestled on the 20th floor of the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, one can find inner bliss at Rina Yoga.
Rina Yoga at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, 20th floor, Miami
The lowdown: A basketball arena, Rik Rak Salon & Spa, virtual bowling alley, db Bistro Moderne, Jim McLean Golf School — the freshly minted JW Marriott Marquis Miami is buzzing with over-the-top amenities. Tack on the boutique-style yoga studio — Rina Yoga — and you’ve got one ohm-mazing experience.
“We care about the wellbeing and growth of each student. By combining Miami’s best yoga classes and ensuring our students feel cared for, we’ve created a beautiful yoga community that supports itself and builds each day,” says owner Rina Jakubowicz.
The ‘hood: The 20th floor of the snazzy JW Marriott Marquis Miami — right in the center Downtown.
The vibe: Think simple, clean and warm. White-and-crème-colored walls, oak wood floors and windows aplenty overlooking neighboring skyscrapers create an urban-Zen ambience. “The view makes you feel like you are both floating and grounded at the same time,” Jakubowicz says.
The highlights: With a mantra like, “We strive to make the world happier, one yogi at a time,” try the Tuesday or Thursday 6:30 p.m. Vinyasa class ($18 each). C’mon get happy!
The sweet deal: Bring in this article and get your first class free.
- New IKEA Opening Soon!
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- The Best Places in Miami for Swimwear
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2