Nestled on the 20th floor of the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, one can find inner bliss at Rina Yoga.
The lowdown: A basketball arena, Rik Rak Salon & Spa, virtual bowling alley, db Bistro Moderne, Jim McLean Golf School — the freshly minted JW Marriott Marquis Miami is buzzing with over-the-top amenities. Tack on the boutique-style yoga studio — Rina Yoga — and you’ve got one ohm-mazing experience.
“We care about the wellbeing and growth of each student. By combining Miami’s best yoga classes and ensuring our students feel cared for, we’ve created a beautiful yoga community that supports itself and builds each day,” says owner Rina Jakubowicz.
The ‘hood: The 20th floor of the snazzy JW Marriott Marquis Miami — right in the center Downtown.
The vibe: Think simple, clean and warm. White-and-crème-colored walls, oak wood floors and windows aplenty overlooking neighboring skyscrapers create an urban-Zen ambience. “The view makes you feel like you are both floating and grounded at the same time,” Jakubowicz says.
The highlights: With a mantra like, “We strive to make the world happier, one yogi at a time,” try the Tuesday or Thursday 6:30 p.m. Vinyasa class ($18 each). C’mon get happy!
The sweet deal: Bring in this article and get your first class free.
Rina Yoga at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, 20th floor, Miami
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables
- 6 Coffee Table Books For Every Miami Household