Rik Rak Salon at JW Marriott Marquis Miami and Hotel Beaux Arts Miami
With the recent opening of its fourth location at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami and Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, the trendsetting salon is sweeping the 305.
The lowdown: It appears South Floridians are having a love affair with Rik Rak salon and spa. With the recent opening of its fourth location at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami and Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, the trendsetting salon is sweeping the 305. Other doors include Brickell Avenue, Sports Club LA at the Four Seasons and Sagamore Hotel.
“This partnership aligns with our long-term strategy of affiliations with other luxury brands helping provide the ultimate in beauty care treatments,” says Rik Rak co-founder Raquel Watters.
The ‘hood: Bundled on the 20th floor of the ultra luxe Downtown-based hotel, relish the ride up as the elevators are outfitted with snazzy flat-screen televisions displaying the latest news. Love that.
The vibe: Contemporary yet earthy at the same time. The 4,000 square foot space is teeming with black hallways, modern art, all-white relaxation areas and touches of Bali. Placing this spa a spot above the rest are the sweeping city views compliments of floor-to-ceiling windows — they’ll make you fall in love with Miami all over again. Pinky swear.
The highlights: Hair, nails, waxing and more are in order but we suggest indulging in a 60-minute deep tissue massage ($145) with therapist Mia Cooksey. She infuses shiatsu, Reiki and hot stones for an out-of-this-world experience. Trust us on this one, too.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get a 10% discount.
Rik Rak at JW Marriot Marquis & Hotel Beaux Arts
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami
(305) 421-8770 ext. 8770
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows