Rik Rak Salon at JW Marriott Marquis Miami and Hotel Beaux Arts Miami
With the recent opening of its fourth location at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami and Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, the trendsetting salon is sweeping the 305.
Rik Rak at JW Marriot Marquis & Hotel Beaux Arts
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami
(305) 421-8770 ext. 8770
The lowdown: It appears South Floridians are having a love affair with Rik Rak salon and spa. With the recent opening of its fourth location at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami and Hotel Beaux Arts Miami, the trendsetting salon is sweeping the 305. Other doors include Brickell Avenue, Sports Club LA at the Four Seasons and Sagamore Hotel.
“This partnership aligns with our long-term strategy of affiliations with other luxury brands helping provide the ultimate in beauty care treatments,” says Rik Rak co-founder Raquel Watters.
The ‘hood: Bundled on the 20th floor of the ultra luxe Downtown-based hotel, relish the ride up as the elevators are outfitted with snazzy flat-screen televisions displaying the latest news. Love that.
The vibe: Contemporary yet earthy at the same time. The 4,000 square foot space is teeming with black hallways, modern art, all-white relaxation areas and touches of Bali. Placing this spa a spot above the rest are the sweeping city views compliments of floor-to-ceiling windows — they’ll make you fall in love with Miami all over again. Pinky swear.
The highlights: Hair, nails, waxing and more are in order but we suggest indulging in a 60-minute deep tissue massage ($145) with therapist Mia Cooksey. She infuses shiatsu, Reiki and hot stones for an out-of-this-world experience. Trust us on this one, too.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get a 10% discount.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to men’s and women’s fashion in Miami this summer