Ricky M. back in town
Celebrating his People en Español Star of the Year 2010 award Thursday night at Cafeina, Ricky Martin stopped by the Wynwood hot spot where he hung out in the lounge's outdoor garden and ...
Celebrating his People en Español Star of the Year 2010 award Thursday night at Cafeina, Ricky Martin stopped by the Wynwood hot spot where he hung out in the lounge's outdoor garden and browsed through the space's 1,000-square-foot-gallery. Our spies say Martin was ``low-key'' and arrived with a minimal entourage that did not include rumored beau Carlos Gonzalez. He was also overheard chatting about his children and the holidays.
Dining together again at Eden South Beach earlier in the week: Bosh, Rowland and Williams. The trio snuck into one of the garden cabanas and apparently Williams was having so much fun, her cast didn't prevent her from dancing around on one leg in the garden and from jumping behind the bar to serve shots to the customers.
The Cleveland Browns had dinner at Il Mulino at Acqualina Resort & Spa before their game against the Miami Dolphins last weekend.
Actor Jonathan Silverman and wife Jennifer Finnegan had dinner Wednesday night at Prime 112.
La Roux, the English electropop/synthpop duo composed of singer/musician Eleanor Kate Jackson and keyboardist Ben Langmaid ``tore up the stage'' with a live set Wednesday night at Mansion.
Hip-hop honcho Timbaland was at Mansion on Thursday when he checked out the party hosted by über producers Cool and Dre.
Seen bouncing around the Gansevoort Miami Beach ``searching for attention,'' says our source: Brooke Hogan, sporting ``a very short white dress,'' mom Linda and a friend. The trip ``downed champagne, double vodka Cokes and Little Big Macs.''
Late night at STK Miami: Mike D of Beastie Boys fame with a posse of seven.
Says our spy, ``They drank wine, ate fish and talked about the world.'' Simple enough.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz