Ricky M. back in town
Celebrating his People en Español Star of the Year 2010 award Thursday night at Cafeina, Ricky Martin stopped by the Wynwood hot spot where he hung out in the lounge's outdoor garden and ...
Celebrating his People en Español Star of the Year 2010 award Thursday night at Cafeina, Ricky Martin stopped by the Wynwood hot spot where he hung out in the lounge's outdoor garden and browsed through the space's 1,000-square-foot-gallery. Our spies say Martin was ``low-key'' and arrived with a minimal entourage that did not include rumored beau Carlos Gonzalez. He was also overheard chatting about his children and the holidays.
Dining together again at Eden South Beach earlier in the week: Bosh, Rowland and Williams. The trio snuck into one of the garden cabanas and apparently Williams was having so much fun, her cast didn't prevent her from dancing around on one leg in the garden and from jumping behind the bar to serve shots to the customers.
The Cleveland Browns had dinner at Il Mulino at Acqualina Resort & Spa before their game against the Miami Dolphins last weekend.
Actor Jonathan Silverman and wife Jennifer Finnegan had dinner Wednesday night at Prime 112.
La Roux, the English electropop/synthpop duo composed of singer/musician Eleanor Kate Jackson and keyboardist Ben Langmaid ``tore up the stage'' with a live set Wednesday night at Mansion.
Hip-hop honcho Timbaland was at Mansion on Thursday when he checked out the party hosted by über producers Cool and Dre.
Seen bouncing around the Gansevoort Miami Beach ``searching for attention,'' says our source: Brooke Hogan, sporting ``a very short white dress,'' mom Linda and a friend. The trip ``downed champagne, double vodka Cokes and Little Big Macs.''
Late night at STK Miami: Mike D of Beastie Boys fame with a posse of seven.
Says our spy, ``They drank wine, ate fish and talked about the world.'' Simple enough.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'