Rick Ross at Macy's
The singer is promoting Sean John
Macy’s Men’s Store at Aventura Mall 19535 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Hey, fans of Rick Ross, now's your change to meet him. The Def Jam recording artist (who knew he was so fashionable?) will pose for photographs with customers who shop Sean John apparel and fragrances at the Macy’s Men’s Store at Aventura Mall Sunday.
You'll also get an autographed copy of his latest album, Teflon Don. While there, you might as well do some holiday shopping. Ross will be showing off the latest styles by Sean John, created by his buddy and colleague, Sean Combs.
The catch: You must purchase of $60 or more of Sean John apparel or fragrance, including Diddy's I AM KING or Unforgivable cologne, in order to get your chance to hang with Ross.
Practice your rapping. Who knows? Maybe he's looking for a new collaboration.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture