Rick Ross at Macy's
The singer is promoting Sean John
Hey, fans of Rick Ross, now's your change to meet him. The Def Jam recording artist (who knew he was so fashionable?) will pose for photographs with customers who shop Sean John apparel and fragrances at the Macy’s Men’s Store at Aventura Mall Sunday.
You'll also get an autographed copy of his latest album, Teflon Don. While there, you might as well do some holiday shopping. Ross will be showing off the latest styles by Sean John, created by his buddy and colleague, Sean Combs.
The catch: You must purchase of $60 or more of Sean John apparel or fragrance, including Diddy's I AM KING or Unforgivable cologne, in order to get your chance to hang with Ross.
Practice your rapping. Who knows? Maybe he's looking for a new collaboration.
Macy’s Men’s Store at Aventura Mall 19535 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails