Rick Ross at Macy's
The singer is promoting Sean John
Macy’s Men’s Store at Aventura Mall 19535 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Hey, fans of Rick Ross, now's your change to meet him. The Def Jam recording artist (who knew he was so fashionable?) will pose for photographs with customers who shop Sean John apparel and fragrances at the Macy’s Men’s Store at Aventura Mall Sunday.
You'll also get an autographed copy of his latest album, Teflon Don. While there, you might as well do some holiday shopping. Ross will be showing off the latest styles by Sean John, created by his buddy and colleague, Sean Combs.
The catch: You must purchase of $60 or more of Sean John apparel or fragrance, including Diddy's I AM KING or Unforgivable cologne, in order to get your chance to hang with Ross.
Practice your rapping. Who knows? Maybe he's looking for a new collaboration.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'