Rick Ross, Flo Rida take over Miami club scene
Ross and Diddy perform at Mansion; Flo Rida kicks it at LIV
Homegrown hip-hop stars Rick Ross and Flo Rida went head-to-head this past Friday at Mansion and LIV nightclubs.
Ross, who released his fourth album Teflon Don this summer, performed a mix of his old and new hits in front of a packed crowd. He was later joined onstage by his bff, Diddy, who helped sing along to Ross’ hits – “Hustlin’” and “Just Push It”.
The duo recently formed their own group, Bugatti Boyz, and filmed the video for their new single, Another One. (Hmm, it seems like Diddy, the chubby chaser, has found another “Big” friend, right?)
Across the beach, Ross’ other buddy, Flo Rida celebrated his birthday with a more swanky crowd. It may seem strange to celebrate your birthday a month later, but the rapper had a good excuse for not partying with his Miami peeps: he was on tour.
The “Club Can’t Handle Me” singer, who arrived around 1 a.m., hung out upstairs in VIP with his entourage and a few sexy ladies. Although no cake was included in this fiesta, there was plenty of Moet champagne passed around to which Flo Rida drank straight from the bottle. After all, he has an image to maintain.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges