Rick Ross, Flo Rida take over Miami club scene
Ross and Diddy perform at Mansion; Flo Rida kicks it at LIV
Homegrown hip-hop stars Rick Ross and Flo Rida went head-to-head this past Friday at Mansion and LIV nightclubs.
Ross, who released his fourth album Teflon Don this summer, performed a mix of his old and new hits in front of a packed crowd. He was later joined onstage by his bff, Diddy, who helped sing along to Ross’ hits – “Hustlin’” and “Just Push It”.
The duo recently formed their own group, Bugatti Boyz, and filmed the video for their new single, Another One. (Hmm, it seems like Diddy, the chubby chaser, has found another “Big” friend, right?)
Across the beach, Ross’ other buddy, Flo Rida celebrated his birthday with a more swanky crowd. It may seem strange to celebrate your birthday a month later, but the rapper had a good excuse for not partying with his Miami peeps: he was on tour.
The “Club Can’t Handle Me” singer, who arrived around 1 a.m., hung out upstairs in VIP with his entourage and a few sexy ladies. Although no cake was included in this fiesta, there was plenty of Moet champagne passed around to which Flo Rida drank straight from the bottle. After all, he has an image to maintain.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud