Ribera Wine Tasting
Enjoy two hours worth of some of the best wineries from northern Spain.
Craving for some tasty, impressive wine tastings since the South Beach Wine and Food Festival closed out February?
Leave it to the wineries from the northern region of Spain to come into Miami and save your taste buds.
Ribera wines from Spain will host its second annual "Drink Ribera. Drink Spain. Grand Tasting" at the Rubell Family Collection / Contemporary Arts Foundation Museum (95 NW 29th St., Miami) on Tuesday, March 8 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Featuring the largest selection of Ribera del Duero wines ever to be showcased under one roof in Florida, the "Drink Ribera. Drink Spain. Grand Tasting" offers a walk-around tasting of over 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Wines will be presented by Ribera del Duero winemakers and other qualified representatives from Spain and the U.S.
There will be no onsite ticket sales available and sales for this event will close at 5 p.m. on Monday March 7. (So better get those tickets ASAP!)
General admission is $25 per person and tickets are available by clicking here.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more