Ribera Wine Tasting
Enjoy two hours worth of some of the best wineries from northern Spain.
Craving for some tasty, impressive wine tastings since the South Beach Wine and Food Festival closed out February?
Leave it to the wineries from the northern region of Spain to come into Miami and save your taste buds.
Ribera wines from Spain will host its second annual "Drink Ribera. Drink Spain. Grand Tasting" at the Rubell Family Collection / Contemporary Arts Foundation Museum (95 NW 29th St., Miami) on Tuesday, March 8 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Featuring the largest selection of Ribera del Duero wines ever to be showcased under one roof in Florida, the "Drink Ribera. Drink Spain. Grand Tasting" offers a walk-around tasting of over 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Wines will be presented by Ribera del Duero winemakers and other qualified representatives from Spain and the U.S.
There will be no onsite ticket sales available and sales for this event will close at 5 p.m. on Monday March 7. (So better get those tickets ASAP!)
General admission is $25 per person and tickets are available by clicking here.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus