Ribera Wine Tasting
Enjoy two hours worth of some of the best wineries from northern Spain.
Craving for some tasty, impressive wine tastings since the South Beach Wine and Food Festival closed out February?
Leave it to the wineries from the northern region of Spain to come into Miami and save your taste buds.
Ribera wines from Spain will host its second annual "Drink Ribera. Drink Spain. Grand Tasting" at the Rubell Family Collection / Contemporary Arts Foundation Museum (95 NW 29th St., Miami) on Tuesday, March 8 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Featuring the largest selection of Ribera del Duero wines ever to be showcased under one roof in Florida, the "Drink Ribera. Drink Spain. Grand Tasting" offers a walk-around tasting of over 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Wines will be presented by Ribera del Duero winemakers and other qualified representatives from Spain and the U.S.
There will be no onsite ticket sales available and sales for this event will close at 5 p.m. on Monday March 7. (So better get those tickets ASAP!)
General admission is $25 per person and tickets are available by clicking here.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center