Ribera Wine Tasting
Enjoy two hours worth of some of the best wineries from northern Spain.
Craving for some tasty, impressive wine tastings since the South Beach Wine and Food Festival closed out February?
Leave it to the wineries from the northern region of Spain to come into Miami and save your taste buds.
Ribera wines from Spain will host its second annual "Drink Ribera. Drink Spain. Grand Tasting" at the Rubell Family Collection / Contemporary Arts Foundation Museum (95 NW 29th St., Miami) on Tuesday, March 8 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Featuring the largest selection of Ribera del Duero wines ever to be showcased under one roof in Florida, the "Drink Ribera. Drink Spain. Grand Tasting" offers a walk-around tasting of over 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Wines will be presented by Ribera del Duero winemakers and other qualified representatives from Spain and the U.S.
There will be no onsite ticket sales available and sales for this event will close at 5 p.m. on Monday March 7. (So better get those tickets ASAP!)
General admission is $25 per person and tickets are available by clicking here.
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida