RHOM's Adriana de Moura goes naked for PETA
Save the whale
Adriana De Moura is using her exhibitionist tendencies for a cause near to heart: Lolita, a 48-year-old orca who has been at the Miami Seaquarium since 1970. The only brunette Miami “Housewife” posed in her toned birthday suit in a bathtub for an ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, in order to get Lolita released. The ad asks, “Could you live in a tub for 40 years?” The Seaquarium responded: “PETA’s latest ‘celebrity in the nude’ photo is simply the latest attempt by this organization to generate free publicity and media attention.” It also said moving the whale to open waters would be “reckless and cruel.” Which mammal are you routing for - Adriana or Lolita?
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show