RHOM's Adriana de Moura goes naked for PETA
Save the whale
Adriana De Moura is using her exhibitionist tendencies for a cause near to heart: Lolita, a 48-year-old orca who has been at the Miami Seaquarium since 1970. The only brunette Miami “Housewife” posed in her toned birthday suit in a bathtub for an ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, in order to get Lolita released. The ad asks, “Could you live in a tub for 40 years?” The Seaquarium responded: “PETA’s latest ‘celebrity in the nude’ photo is simply the latest attempt by this organization to generate free publicity and media attention.” It also said moving the whale to open waters would be “reckless and cruel.” Which mammal are you routing for - Adriana or Lolita?
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution