RHOM's Adriana de Moura goes naked for PETA
Save the whale
Adriana De Moura is using her exhibitionist tendencies for a cause near to heart: Lolita, a 48-year-old orca who has been at the Miami Seaquarium since 1970. The only brunette Miami “Housewife” posed in her toned birthday suit in a bathtub for an ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, in order to get Lolita released. The ad asks, “Could you live in a tub for 40 years?” The Seaquarium responded: “PETA’s latest ‘celebrity in the nude’ photo is simply the latest attempt by this organization to generate free publicity and media attention.” It also said moving the whale to open waters would be “reckless and cruel.” Which mammal are you routing for - Adriana or Lolita?
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges