RHOM's Adriana de Moura goes naked for PETA
Save the whale
Adriana De Moura is using her exhibitionist tendencies for a cause near to heart: Lolita, a 48-year-old orca who has been at the Miami Seaquarium since 1970. The only brunette Miami “Housewife” posed in her toned birthday suit in a bathtub for an ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, in order to get Lolita released. The ad asks, “Could you live in a tub for 40 years?” The Seaquarium responded: “PETA’s latest ‘celebrity in the nude’ photo is simply the latest attempt by this organization to generate free publicity and media attention.” It also said moving the whale to open waters would be “reckless and cruel.” Which mammal are you routing for - Adriana or Lolita?
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market