RHOM star Alexia Echevarria's son arrested again
Didn't do time
Peter Rosello, son of The Real Housewives of Miami star Alexia Echevarria, was arrested again recently — but managed again to stay out of jail. Rosello, 20, was picked up by the North Miami PD and charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Rosello made national news last year when he was nabbed after posting on Facebook a video of himself violently hitting a homeless man in the crotch on a Miami Beach street. At the time, prosecutors allowed Rosello, powerful Miami lobbyist Herman Echevarria’s stepson, to enter a first offender program that included community service but no jail time. Here’s how his latest arrest went down: According to records, Rosello was a passenger in a Fiat that hit an unmarked North Miami police car on Biscayne Boulevard — then fled.
When cops caught up with the Fiat and searched it, they found a backpack with marijuana in a jar and a pipe and, according to the arrest papers, Rosello admitted it was his. Prosecutors agreed to drop the misdemeanor charges after Rosello agreed to extend his intervention program for another six months. Said Rosello’s attorney, Richard Sharpstein: “It wasn’t really his bag.” RHOM kicks off its third season Monday on Bravo.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision