Rethinking Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
New Chef Miguel Aguilar rolls out a new small plates menu at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
2550 NW 2 Ave, Miami
Wynwood Kitchen & Bar reinvents itself this month as new Chef Miguel Aguilar rolls out a new small plates menu Aug 26. The new menu ($5-$16) includes black bean soup, tomatillo salsa & house-made tortilas, roasted pepper crostini, empanadas stuffed with chicken ropa vieja and chicken, skirt steak, shrimp and octopus skewers.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?