Restaurateurs needed for TV show
Casting call for a Kitchen Nightmares type show
Want to be a reality star? A Philadelphia casting company is looking for people who own restaurants for a new show shooting this fall.
The restaurant should be one that is at risk of closing and is in need of a boost in customers, good reviews and overall revenue, the company says.
"We are looking for restaurateurs who have poured their heart and souls into trying to make their establishment successful but nevertheless have fallen on dire times," reads the press release.
Don't worry, Gordon Ramsay of Kitchen Nightmares isn't going to bite your head off - we don't think.
But still be ready to take orders: You will be getting "guidance" from a yet unnamed celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul your menu, décor and theme.
Being family run is definitely a plus. So is an strong, outgoing personality.
Call 267.514.7682 for more information.
On Our Radar
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami