Restaurateurs needed for TV show
Casting call for a Kitchen Nightmares type show
Want to be a reality star? A Philadelphia casting company is looking for people who own restaurants for a new show shooting this fall.
The restaurant should be one that is at risk of closing and is in need of a boost in customers, good reviews and overall revenue, the company says.
"We are looking for restaurateurs who have poured their heart and souls into trying to make their establishment successful but nevertheless have fallen on dire times," reads the press release.
Don't worry, Gordon Ramsay of Kitchen Nightmares isn't going to bite your head off - we don't think.
But still be ready to take orders: You will be getting "guidance" from a yet unnamed celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul your menu, décor and theme.
Being family run is definitely a plus. So is an strong, outgoing personality.
Call 267.514.7682 for more information.
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove