Restaurateurs needed for TV show
Casting call for a Kitchen Nightmares type show
Want to be a reality star? A Philadelphia casting company is looking for people who own restaurants for a new show shooting this fall.
The restaurant should be one that is at risk of closing and is in need of a boost in customers, good reviews and overall revenue, the company says.
"We are looking for restaurateurs who have poured their heart and souls into trying to make their establishment successful but nevertheless have fallen on dire times," reads the press release.
Don't worry, Gordon Ramsay of Kitchen Nightmares isn't going to bite your head off - we don't think.
But still be ready to take orders: You will be getting "guidance" from a yet unnamed celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul your menu, décor and theme.
Being family run is definitely a plus. So is an strong, outgoing personality.
Call 267.514.7682 for more information.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show