Restaurateurs needed for TV show
Casting call for a Kitchen Nightmares type show
Want to be a reality star? A Philadelphia casting company is looking for people who own restaurants for a new show shooting this fall.
The restaurant should be one that is at risk of closing and is in need of a boost in customers, good reviews and overall revenue, the company says.
"We are looking for restaurateurs who have poured their heart and souls into trying to make their establishment successful but nevertheless have fallen on dire times," reads the press release.
Don't worry, Gordon Ramsay of Kitchen Nightmares isn't going to bite your head off - we don't think.
But still be ready to take orders: You will be getting "guidance" from a yet unnamed celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul your menu, décor and theme.
Being family run is definitely a plus. So is an strong, outgoing personality.
Call 267.514.7682 for more information.
On Our Radar
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo