Restaurateurs needed for TV show
Casting call for a Kitchen Nightmares type show
Want to be a reality star? A Philadelphia casting company is looking for people who own restaurants for a new show shooting this fall.
The restaurant should be one that is at risk of closing and is in need of a boost in customers, good reviews and overall revenue, the company says.
"We are looking for restaurateurs who have poured their heart and souls into trying to make their establishment successful but nevertheless have fallen on dire times," reads the press release.
Don't worry, Gordon Ramsay of Kitchen Nightmares isn't going to bite your head off - we don't think.
But still be ready to take orders: You will be getting "guidance" from a yet unnamed celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul your menu, décor and theme.
Being family run is definitely a plus. So is an strong, outgoing personality.
Call 267.514.7682 for more information.
On Our Radar
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami