Restaurant at the Setai hosts Duckhorn wine dinner Wednesday in Miami Beach
Salmon, short rib, lobster and more paired with six Napa wines.
Restaurant at the Setai
2001 Collins Ave.
Duckhorn Wine Dinner
7 p.m. Wednesday, April 30
$150 a person
The Restaurant at the Setai continues its Wine Dinner Series on Wednesday night with a five-course meal prepared by executive chef Mathias Gervais and paired with six wines from Napa Valley's Duckhorn Vineyards, selected by sommelier Dwayne Savoie.
The event begins at 7 p.m. with passed apps like tuna tartare cones with caviar and cheese-stuffed prunes wrapped in panchetta. Dinner includes citrus-accented Maine lobster, duck confit, slow-poached wild salmon, braised bone-in short rib and a pistachio biscuit with yogurt ice cream.
Dinner costs $150 a person, including tax and tip; call 305-520-6400 for reservations.
The Restaurant will host its next wine dinner on May 29 with Champagnes from Veuve Clicquot.
- Pubbelly Boys to close PB Steak in Miami Beach
- St. Louis-based Pi Pizzeria opening this year in South Beach
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu