Restaurant at the Setai hosts Duckhorn wine dinner Wednesday in Miami Beach
Salmon, short rib, lobster and more paired with six Napa wines.
Restaurant at the Setai
2001 Collins Ave.
Duckhorn Wine Dinner
7 p.m. Wednesday, April 30
$150 a person
The Restaurant at the Setai continues its Wine Dinner Series on Wednesday night with a five-course meal prepared by executive chef Mathias Gervais and paired with six wines from Napa Valley's Duckhorn Vineyards, selected by sommelier Dwayne Savoie.
The event begins at 7 p.m. with passed apps like tuna tartare cones with caviar and cheese-stuffed prunes wrapped in panchetta. Dinner includes citrus-accented Maine lobster, duck confit, slow-poached wild salmon, braised bone-in short rib and a pistachio biscuit with yogurt ice cream.
Dinner costs $150 a person, including tax and tip; call 305-520-6400 for reservations.
The Restaurant will host its next wine dinner on May 29 with Champagnes from Veuve Clicquot.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami