Restaurant at the Setai hosts Duckhorn wine dinner Wednesday in Miami Beach
Salmon, short rib, lobster and more paired with six Napa wines.
Restaurant at the Setai
2001 Collins Ave.
Duckhorn Wine Dinner
7 p.m. Wednesday, April 30
$150 a person
The Restaurant at the Setai continues its Wine Dinner Series on Wednesday night with a five-course meal prepared by executive chef Mathias Gervais and paired with six wines from Napa Valley's Duckhorn Vineyards, selected by sommelier Dwayne Savoie.
The event begins at 7 p.m. with passed apps like tuna tartare cones with caviar and cheese-stuffed prunes wrapped in panchetta. Dinner includes citrus-accented Maine lobster, duck confit, slow-poached wild salmon, braised bone-in short rib and a pistachio biscuit with yogurt ice cream.
Dinner costs $150 a person, including tax and tip; call 305-520-6400 for reservations.
The Restaurant will host its next wine dinner on May 29 with Champagnes from Veuve Clicquot.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run
- Ikra Restaurant & Lounge opens in Sunny Isles Beach
- The List: Zona Fresca's Tim Dobravolskis