Restaurant at the Setai hosts Duckhorn wine dinner Wednesday in Miami Beach
Salmon, short rib, lobster and more paired with six Napa wines.
Restaurant at the Setai
2001 Collins Ave.
Duckhorn Wine Dinner
7 p.m. Wednesday, April 30
$150 a person
The Restaurant at the Setai continues its Wine Dinner Series on Wednesday night with a five-course meal prepared by executive chef Mathias Gervais and paired with six wines from Napa Valley's Duckhorn Vineyards, selected by sommelier Dwayne Savoie.
The event begins at 7 p.m. with passed apps like tuna tartare cones with caviar and cheese-stuffed prunes wrapped in panchetta. Dinner includes citrus-accented Maine lobster, duck confit, slow-poached wild salmon, braised bone-in short rib and a pistachio biscuit with yogurt ice cream.
Dinner costs $150 a person, including tax and tip; call 305-520-6400 for reservations.
The Restaurant will host its next wine dinner on May 29 with Champagnes from Veuve Clicquot.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi