Restaurant at the Setai hosts Duckhorn wine dinner Wednesday in Miami Beach
Salmon, short rib, lobster and more paired with six Napa wines.
The Restaurant at the Setai continues its Wine Dinner Series on Wednesday night with a five-course meal prepared by executive chef Mathias Gervais and paired with six wines from Napa Valley's Duckhorn Vineyards, selected by sommelier Dwayne Savoie.
The event begins at 7 p.m. with passed apps like tuna tartare cones with caviar and cheese-stuffed prunes wrapped in panchetta. Dinner includes citrus-accented Maine lobster, duck confit, slow-poached wild salmon, braised bone-in short rib and a pistachio biscuit with yogurt ice cream.
Dinner costs $150 a person, including tax and tip; call 305-520-6400 for reservations.
The Restaurant will host its next wine dinner on May 29 with Champagnes from Veuve Clicquot.
Restaurant at the Setai
2001 Collins Ave.
Duckhorn Wine Dinner
7 p.m. Wednesday, April 30
$150 a person
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach