Restaurant Impossible Casting Call
If your restaurant is a money pit and you can't fill the seats, audition for this reality show.
Running a restaurant is a tough gig; low profit margin, never-ending expenses, bus boys stealing the top shelf liquor. Not to mention the weakened economy has people opting to eat in. If you own a restaurant that is a sinking ship then audition for this upcoming reality series "Restaurant: Impossible," a show that will take failing restaurants and help to put them back on the path to success.
The restaurant’s owners and management will be taking guidance from a celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul their menu, décor and theme to get them back on track. The restaurant must be full service. Being family run is definitely a plus. Restaurant owners must have strong, outgoing personalities. For a casting application please visit www.RestaurantImpossible.com.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up