Restaurant Impossible Casting Call
If your restaurant is a money pit and you can't fill the seats, audition for this reality show.
Running a restaurant is a tough gig; low profit margin, never-ending expenses, bus boys stealing the top shelf liquor. Not to mention the weakened economy has people opting to eat in. If you own a restaurant that is a sinking ship then audition for this upcoming reality series "Restaurant: Impossible," a show that will take failing restaurants and help to put them back on the path to success.
The restaurant’s owners and management will be taking guidance from a celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul their menu, décor and theme to get them back on track. The restaurant must be full service. Being family run is definitely a plus. Restaurant owners must have strong, outgoing personalities. For a casting application please visit www.RestaurantImpossible.com.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion