Restaurant Impossible Casting Call
If your restaurant is a money pit and you can't fill the seats, audition for this reality show.
Running a restaurant is a tough gig; low profit margin, never-ending expenses, bus boys stealing the top shelf liquor. Not to mention the weakened economy has people opting to eat in. If you own a restaurant that is a sinking ship then audition for this upcoming reality series "Restaurant: Impossible," a show that will take failing restaurants and help to put them back on the path to success.
The restaurant’s owners and management will be taking guidance from a celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul their menu, décor and theme to get them back on track. The restaurant must be full service. Being family run is definitely a plus. Restaurant owners must have strong, outgoing personalities. For a casting application please visit www.RestaurantImpossible.com.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach