Restaurant Impossible Casting Call
If your restaurant is a money pit and you can't fill the seats, audition for this reality show.
Running a restaurant is a tough gig; low profit margin, never-ending expenses, bus boys stealing the top shelf liquor. Not to mention the weakened economy has people opting to eat in. If you own a restaurant that is a sinking ship then audition for this upcoming reality series "Restaurant: Impossible," a show that will take failing restaurants and help to put them back on the path to success.
The restaurant’s owners and management will be taking guidance from a celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul their menu, décor and theme to get them back on track. The restaurant must be full service. Being family run is definitely a plus. Restaurant owners must have strong, outgoing personalities. For a casting application please visit www.RestaurantImpossible.com.
On Our Radar
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness