Restaurant Impossible Casting Call
If your restaurant is a money pit and you can't fill the seats, audition for this reality show.
Running a restaurant is a tough gig; low profit margin, never-ending expenses, bus boys stealing the top shelf liquor. Not to mention the weakened economy has people opting to eat in. If you own a restaurant that is a sinking ship then audition for this upcoming reality series "Restaurant: Impossible," a show that will take failing restaurants and help to put them back on the path to success.
The restaurant’s owners and management will be taking guidance from a celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul their menu, décor and theme to get them back on track. The restaurant must be full service. Being family run is definitely a plus. Restaurant owners must have strong, outgoing personalities. For a casting application please visit www.RestaurantImpossible.com.
On Our Radar
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet
- Local swimwear line Kai Lani featured at Funkshion Swim Week
- Talking to wedding singer who did duet with Jon Bon Jovi