Restaurant deals & doings
Eos at Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Miami, is waiving its usual $25 corkage fee on B.Y.O. B. Mondays for customers who order dinner between 7 and 10 p.m.; 305-503-0373.
Da Campo Osteria at the il Lugano Suite Hotel, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, has launched Wine Wednesday, with half-price bottles selected by sommelier Victor Bocos; 954-226-5002.
Midtown Miami’s Sustain Restaurant, 3252 NE First Ave., Miami, has added weekday lunch and weekend brunch service; 305-424-9079.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Bold & cold: Tio Gazpacho bottles the good stuff
- In Miami Beach, Klima's exquisite food is a study in simplicity
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'
- Take a swim with Soho Bay's fresh fish dishes
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez