Restaurant deals & doings
Eos at Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Miami, is waiving its usual $25 corkage fee on B.Y.O. B. Mondays for customers who order dinner between 7 and 10 p.m.; 305-503-0373.
Da Campo Osteria at the il Lugano Suite Hotel, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, has launched Wine Wednesday, with half-price bottles selected by sommelier Victor Bocos; 954-226-5002.
Midtown Miami’s Sustain Restaurant, 3252 NE First Ave., Miami, has added weekday lunch and weekend brunch service; 305-424-9079.
- Food truck fiasco: How one man preyed on Miami dreamers
- This new sandwich shop keeps South Beach party going
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- 11 Best Places In Miami For Classic Desserts
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Catch some Poke, man: Polynesian flavors at rooftop Watr
- 3 Olympic-worthy Wywnood beer events this week