Restaurant deals & doings
Eos at Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Miami, is waiving its usual $25 corkage fee on B.Y.O. B. Mondays for customers who order dinner between 7 and 10 p.m.; 305-503-0373.
Da Campo Osteria at the il Lugano Suite Hotel, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, has launched Wine Wednesday, with half-price bottles selected by sommelier Victor Bocos; 954-226-5002.
Midtown Miami’s Sustain Restaurant, 3252 NE First Ave., Miami, has added weekday lunch and weekend brunch service; 305-424-9079.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The Gang in midtown Miami goes long on flair, falls short on fare
- New-look STK in Miami Beach is off to a sexy, meaty start
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Find a taste of Portugal at Lisboa Grill in Key Biscayne
- Miami's Momi doubles down with downtown dumpling den
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables