Restaurant deals & doings
Eos at Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Miami, is waiving its usual $25 corkage fee on B.Y.O. B. Mondays for customers who order dinner between 7 and 10 p.m.; 305-503-0373.
Da Campo Osteria at the il Lugano Suite Hotel, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, has launched Wine Wednesday, with half-price bottles selected by sommelier Victor Bocos; 954-226-5002.
Midtown Miami’s Sustain Restaurant, 3252 NE First Ave., Miami, has added weekday lunch and weekend brunch service; 305-424-9079.
- Campania plants Southern Italian flag in Miami's Design District
- Green Flash Double Stout is a dream with chocolate
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- La Savina in the Mondrian puts a little Ibiza in South Beach
- Italian-food traditions radiate from Luna Capresse in North Miami
- Sixpoint Resin is a sticky-bitter monster of an IPA
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Miami restaurant review: Siena Tavern's Italian food is hearty -- and pricey
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville