Restaurant deals & doings
Eos at Viceroy Miami, 485 Brickell Ave., Miami, is waiving its usual $25 corkage fee on B.Y.O. B. Mondays for customers who order dinner between 7 and 10 p.m.; 305-503-0373.
Da Campo Osteria at the il Lugano Suite Hotel, 3333 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, has launched Wine Wednesday, with half-price bottles selected by sommelier Victor Bocos; 954-226-5002.
Midtown Miami’s Sustain Restaurant, 3252 NE First Ave., Miami, has added weekday lunch and weekend brunch service; 305-424-9079.
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- North Miami bakery to get 'rescued' on TLC show
- Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
- 3 stars for Basil Park's nourishing and satisfying intact cuisine
- Greek eatery Poseidon excels at grilled fish
- Jefe's Original Soul Shack officially open in North Miami
- Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
- The List: Where a Jean-Georges chef eats in Miami
- Kitchen change-up at Miami's Taperia Raca
- db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8