Report: Tiger Woods got tipsy at Met Gala
Tiger Woods has a yacht named Privacy. That's because the golfer doesn't really like to go out to shindigs or be seen. Maybe it's because he may embarrass himself in public like he did Monday night at the Met Gala, one of the biggest parties of the year.
People reports that Woods stepped out with skier girlfriend Lindsey Vonn on their first red carpet as a couple. The annual Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC had a punk theme but Ti wore a tux and Vonn went all white.
Later the athletic couple hit an afterparty at the Boom Boom Room, on the top of the Standard Hotel, and Woods may have had a few too many. Spies told the mag that Woods danced awkwardly and when the party started to dissipate, around 2 a.m., the Florida resident fell while walking up some stairs. Vonn had to help him up and guide him out, said a witness.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood