Report: Tiger Woods got tipsy at Met Gala
A little too much fun?
Tiger Woods has a yacht named Privacy. That's because the golfer doesn't really like to go out to shindigs or be seen. Maybe it's because he may embarrass himself in public like he did Monday night at the Met Gala, one of the biggest parties of the year. People reports that Woods stepped out with skier girlfriend Lindsey Vonn on their first red carpet as a couple. The annual Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC had a punk theme but Tux wore a tux and Vonn went all white. Later the athletic couple hit an afterparty at the Boom Boom Room, on the top of the Standard Hotel, and Woods may have had a few too many. Spies told the mag that Woods danced awkwardly and when the party started to dissipate, around 2 a.m., the divorced pro fell while walking up some stairs. Vonn had to help him up and guide him out, said a witness.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika