Report: Tiger Woods got tipsy at Met Gala
A little too much fun?
Tiger Woods has a yacht named Privacy. That's because the golfer doesn't really like to go out to shindigs or be seen. Maybe it's because he may embarrass himself in public like he did Monday night at the Met Gala, one of the biggest parties of the year. People reports that Woods stepped out with skier girlfriend Lindsey Vonn on their first red carpet as a couple. The annual Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC had a punk theme but Tux wore a tux and Vonn went all white. Later the athletic couple hit an afterparty at the Boom Boom Room, on the top of the Standard Hotel, and Woods may have had a few too many. Spies told the mag that Woods danced awkwardly and when the party started to dissipate, around 2 a.m., the divorced pro fell while walking up some stairs. Vonn had to help him up and guide him out, said a witness.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed