Report: Tiger Woods got tipsy at Met Gala
A little too much fun?
Tiger Woods has a yacht named Privacy. That's because the golfer doesn't really like to go out to shindigs or be seen. Maybe it's because he may embarrass himself in public like he did Monday night at the Met Gala, one of the biggest parties of the year. People reports that Woods stepped out with skier girlfriend Lindsey Vonn on their first red carpet as a couple. The annual Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC had a punk theme but Tux wore a tux and Vonn went all white. Later the athletic couple hit an afterparty at the Boom Boom Room, on the top of the Standard Hotel, and Woods may have had a few too many. Spies told the mag that Woods danced awkwardly and when the party started to dissipate, around 2 a.m., the divorced pro fell while walking up some stairs. Vonn had to help him up and guide him out, said a witness.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture