Report: Tiger Woods got tipsy at Met Gala
A little too much fun?
Tiger Woods has a yacht named Privacy. That's because the golfer doesn't really like to go out to shindigs or be seen. Maybe it's because he may embarrass himself in public like he did Monday night at the Met Gala, one of the biggest parties of the year. People reports that Woods stepped out with skier girlfriend Lindsey Vonn on their first red carpet as a couple. The annual Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC had a punk theme but Tux wore a tux and Vonn went all white. Later the athletic couple hit an afterparty at the Boom Boom Room, on the top of the Standard Hotel, and Woods may have had a few too many. Spies told the mag that Woods danced awkwardly and when the party started to dissipate, around 2 a.m., the divorced pro fell while walking up some stairs. Vonn had to help him up and guide him out, said a witness.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails