Reggie Bush is going to be a dad
Girlfriend expecting, he confirms
Reggie Bush has other things on his mind besides playing football and getting to the Super Bowl. Oh, you know, stuff like diapers, pacifiers and financing a college education, perhaps?
In Touch reported that Kim Kardashian’s ex is about to become a father. The mag says the Miami Dolphins running back is expecting a baby with his (yet another) Kim look-alike dark haired girlfriend, Lilit Avagyan. She was the one seen with him while he was on his Red Bull trip over the summer.
According to the bio on her manager's Grinya Talent Agency website, Avagyan is a 24-year-old ballet-trained dancer who was raised in Armenia. She appeared in the tour of "Ballroom with a Twist." It is unclear how she met Bush.
"She is 100 percent pregnant,” an insider tells to In Touch.
According to the source, the couple has only told a small group of people about their news, as the mother-to-be is only twelve weeks along and is expected around April. Was it planned? Doesn't sound like it but Bush is excited, he said Tuesday morning on the Paul and Young Ron show.
Reggie began dating Lilit, who looks almost identical to Kim (who is coincidentally in Miami filming her reality show Kourtney & Kim Take Miami) nearly a year ago.
For more juice go to http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/news/exclusive-reggie-bush-and-kim-kardashian-look-alike-girlfriend-expecting#.UHNFGBgoM8Y
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser