Reggie Bush is going to be a dad
Girlfriend expecting, he confirms
Reggie Bush has other things on his mind besides playing football and getting to the Super Bowl. Oh, you know, stuff like diapers, pacifiers and financing a college education, perhaps?
In Touch reported that Kim Kardashian’s ex is about to become a father. The mag says the Miami Dolphins running back is expecting a baby with his (yet another) Kim look-alike dark haired girlfriend, Lilit Avagyan. She was the one seen with him while he was on his Red Bull trip over the summer.
According to the bio on her manager's Grinya Talent Agency website, Avagyan is a 24-year-old ballet-trained dancer who was raised in Armenia. She appeared in the tour of "Ballroom with a Twist." It is unclear how she met Bush.
"She is 100 percent pregnant,” an insider tells to In Touch.
According to the source, the couple has only told a small group of people about their news, as the mother-to-be is only twelve weeks along and is expected around April. Was it planned? Doesn't sound like it but Bush is excited, he said Tuesday morning on the Paul and Young Ron show.
Reggie began dating Lilit, who looks almost identical to Kim (who is coincidentally in Miami filming her reality show Kourtney & Kim Take Miami) nearly a year ago.
For more juice go to http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/news/exclusive-reggie-bush-and-kim-kardashian-look-alike-girlfriend-expecting#.UHNFGBgoM8Y
On Our Radar
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy