Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
Actor died Saturday
Paul Walker, the Fast & Furious star who died in a car crash in Los Angeles Saturday, will soon be appearing with a Miami local in his next movie.
Rodriguez costars as the late actor's wife in the upcoming Hurricane Katrina drama Hours, out Dec. 14. Genesis was born in Miami and is the daughter of famed singer El Puma.
The up-and-coming actress, 26, has yet to comment on the death of her costar.
According to dating site WhosDatedWho.com, Walker and Rodriguez were dating, but that rumor proved to be false.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami