Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
Actor died Saturday
Paul Walker, the Fast & Furious star who died in a car crash in Los Angeles Saturday, will soon be appearing with a Miami local in his next movie.
Rodriguez costars as the late actor's wife in the upcoming Hurricane Katrina drama Hours, out Dec. 14. Genesis was born in Miami and is the daughter of famed singer El Puma.
The up-and-coming actress, 26, has yet to comment on the death of her costar.
According to dating site WhosDatedWho.com, Walker and Rodriguez were dating, but that rumor proved to be false.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding