Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
Actor died Saturday
Paul Walker, the Fast & Furious star who died in a car crash in Los Angeles Saturday, will soon be appearing with a Miami local in his next movie.
Rodriguez costars as the late actor's wife in the upcoming Hurricane Katrina drama Hours, out Dec. 14. Genesis was born in Miami and is the daughter of famed singer El Puma.
The up-and-coming actress, 26, has yet to comment on the death of her costar.
According to dating site WhosDatedWho.com, Walker and Rodriguez were dating, but that rumor proved to be false.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too