Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
Actor died Saturday
Paul Walker, the Fast & Furious star who died in a car crash in Los Angeles Saturday, will soon be appearing with a Miami local in his next movie.
Rodriguez costars as the late actor's wife in the upcoming Hurricane Katrina drama Hours, out Dec. 14. Genesis was born in Miami and is the daughter of famed singer El Puma.
The up-and-coming actress, 26, has yet to comment on the death of her costar.
According to dating site WhosDatedWho.com, Walker and Rodriguez were dating, but that rumor proved to be false.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker