Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
Actor died Saturday
Paul Walker, the Fast & Furious star who died in a car crash in Los Angeles Saturday, will soon be appearing with a Miami local in his next movie.
Rodriguez costars as the late actor's wife in the upcoming Hurricane Katrina drama Hours, out Dec. 14. Genesis was born in Miami and is the daughter of famed singer El Puma.
The up-and-coming actress, 26, has yet to comment on the death of her costar.
According to dating site WhosDatedWho.com, Walker and Rodriguez were dating, but that rumor proved to be false.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market