Report: Justin Bieber approved to attend prom
Not confirmed though
What's Justin Bieber doing next Friday night? Belieb it. He may be attending the Miami Senior High School prom.
His rumored date would be senior Yovanna Ventura, who posted various pictures on Instagram of her with her famous "friend." NBC 6’s Christina Hernandez tried to talk to the pretty young woman on Wednesday about the beleaguered pop singer but Yovanna, in true celebrity form, avoided the camera.
A source at the school told the local station that regardless of what he has done in the past, Bieber has been "approved to attend."
Paparazzi, here's your fair warning.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video