Report: Elle Macpherson engaged to Miami developer
We may get to see a lot more of Elle Macpherson around town. Access Hollywood is reporting the Australian supermodel dubbed "The Body" is engaged to Fontainebleau owner Jeffrey Soffer. The couple was on again and off again, and apparently they're back on. A source told the entertainment show that Macpherson, 49, will move to South Florida to be with her man, 45. This will be the second marriage for both of them; Elle's ex husband is photographer Gilles Bensimon. And she has two kids with richie Arpad Busson. Her agent declined to comment.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador