Report: Elle Macpherson engaged to Miami developer
We may get to see a lot more of Elle Macpherson around town. Access Hollywood is reporting the Australian supermodel dubbed "The Body" is engaged to Fontainebleau owner Jeffrey Soffer. The couple was on again and off again, and apparently they're back on. A source told the entertainment show that Macpherson, 49, will move to South Florida to be with her man, 45. This will be the second marriage for both of them; Elle's ex husband is photographer Gilles Bensimon. And she has two kids with richie Arpad Busson. Her agent declined to comment.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges