Report: Elle Macpherson engaged to Miami developer
We may get to see a lot more of Elle Macpherson around town. Access Hollywood is reporting the Australian supermodel dubbed "The Body" is engaged to Fontainebleau owner Jeffrey Soffer. The couple was on again and off again, and apparently they're back on. A source told the entertainment show that Macpherson, 49, will move to South Florida to be with her man, 45. This will be the second marriage for both of them; Elle's ex husband is photographer Gilles Bensimon. And she has two kids with richie Arpad Busson. Her agent declined to comment.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central