Report: Elle Macpherson engaged to Miami developer
We may get to see a lot more of Elle Macpherson around town. Access Hollywood is reporting the Australian supermodel dubbed "The Body" is engaged to Fontainebleau owner Jeffrey Soffer. The couple was on again and off again, and apparently they're back on. A source told the entertainment show that Macpherson, 49, will move to South Florida to be with her man, 45. This will be the second marriage for both of them; Elle's ex husband is photographer Gilles Bensimon. And she has two kids with richie Arpad Busson. Her agent declined to comment.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture