Report: Elle Macpherson engaged to Miami developer
We may get to see a lot more of Elle Macpherson around town. Access Hollywood is reporting the Australian supermodel dubbed "The Body" is engaged to Fontainebleau owner Jeffrey Soffer. The couple was on again and off again, and apparently they're back on. A source told the entertainment show that Macpherson, 49, will move to South Florida to be with her man, 45. This will be the second marriage for both of them; Elle's ex husband is photographer Gilles Bensimon. And she has two kids with richie Arpad Busson. Her agent declined to comment.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika