Rent The Runway
The so-many-parties-yet-so-few-dresses dilemma stops here.
It's social season in Miami and you know what that means?
You need approximately 25 new dresses between the Art Basel bashes, holiday soirees, galas, weddings and family obligations.
Yes, no big deal thanks to the website, renttherunway.com.
Membership is free and the site gives you access to designer dresses at 90 percent off. Scoop up labels like Badgley Mischka, Nicole Miller, Carlos Miele and Herve Leger for a fraction of retail costs.
How does it work? All you've go to do is order, wear and return (which is also free).
When we checked, a Matthew WIlliamson dress that retails for $1,510 was just $200.
Now, that's our kind of loan.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28