Rent The Runway
The so-many-parties-yet-so-few-dresses dilemma stops here.
It's social season in Miami and you know what that means?
You need approximately 25 new dresses between the Art Basel bashes, holiday soirees, galas, weddings and family obligations.
Yes, no big deal thanks to the website, renttherunway.com.
Membership is free and the site gives you access to designer dresses at 90 percent off. Scoop up labels like Badgley Mischka, Nicole Miller, Carlos Miele and Herve Leger for a fraction of retail costs.
How does it work? All you've go to do is order, wear and return (which is also free).
When we checked, a Matthew WIlliamson dress that retails for $1,510 was just $200.
Now, that's our kind of loan.
- Indochino brings affordable custom suits to Miami with Traveling Tailor pop-up
- Splendid Special Collection
- Sarah Jessica Parker Coming to Miami
- Blogger's Closet Event
- Biggest Baby Shower Ever
- Booties by Del Toro
- H&M to open at Miami International Mall
- Miami Beach Antique Show
- Rolex Opening in Design District