Reggie Watts to close out Miami Light Project's season
Comedic one-man-band Reggie Watts returns to Miami for three night's of musical mayhem courtesy of the Miami Light Project.
Rarely do audiences get to witness a musician’s creative process, well, in process, but Reggie Watts’ show is just that - a musical spectacle where he cooks up kooky beats and rhythms over which he lays down improvised and generally ridiculous lyrics that will perplex, engage and entertain, right before your eyes. Armed only with a looping machine and his voice, Watts creates musical mayhem that makes heads bob all the while eliciting chuckles.
He has taken his zany show around the world, opened for Conan O’Brien’s “Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television” tour and appeared on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” and he returns to Miami courtesy of the Miami Light Project to close out the cultural art's organization’s season. Check out performances Thursday through Saturday at 8 p.m. at the Miami Light Project’s Light Box at Goldman Warehouse (404 NW 26 St., Miami). VIP tickets are available for Thursday and Friday night shows for $50, all tickets for Saturday’s show are $100 and include access to the Miami Light Project’s season closing party. Information at 305-576-4350 or www.miamilightproject.com.
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel