The Regent's bartender Julio Cabrera going places
Congrats also go out to Julio Cabrera of The Regent for being chosen as the Miami finalist in Bombay Sapphire’s Search for the Most Imaginative Bartender. Cabrera, who is a hit with Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio, will be featured on the cover of the December issue of GQ’s Men of the Year Issue alongside his winning cocktail and will be advancing to the Global Finals. You can order his Queen Victoria at the Miami Beach spot (gin mixed with cucumber-mint syrup, lemon juice, elderflower liqueur with a pinch of salt and black pepper). Talk about sweet and spicy.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht