The Regent's bartender Julio Cabrera going places
Congrats also go out to Julio Cabrera of The Regent for being chosen as the Miami finalist in Bombay Sapphire’s Search for the Most Imaginative Bartender. Cabrera, who is a hit with Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio, will be featured on the cover of the December issue of GQ’s Men of the Year Issue alongside his winning cocktail and will be advancing to the Global Finals. You can order his Queen Victoria at the Miami Beach spot (gin mixed with cucumber-mint syrup, lemon juice, elderflower liqueur with a pinch of salt and black pepper). Talk about sweet and spicy.
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach