The Regent's bartender Julio Cabrera going places
Congrats also go out to Julio Cabrera of The Regent for being chosen as the Miami finalist in Bombay Sapphire’s Search for the Most Imaginative Bartender. Cabrera, who is a hit with Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio, will be featured on the cover of the December issue of GQ’s Men of the Year Issue alongside his winning cocktail and will be advancing to the Global Finals. You can order his Queen Victoria at the Miami Beach spot (gin mixed with cucumber-mint syrup, lemon juice, elderflower liqueur with a pinch of salt and black pepper). Talk about sweet and spicy.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz