The Regent's bartender Julio Cabrera going places
Congrats also go out to Julio Cabrera of The Regent for being chosen as the Miami finalist in Bombay Sapphire’s Search for the Most Imaginative Bartender. Cabrera, who is a hit with Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio, will be featured on the cover of the December issue of GQ’s Men of the Year Issue alongside his winning cocktail and will be advancing to the Global Finals. You can order his Queen Victoria at the Miami Beach spot (gin mixed with cucumber-mint syrup, lemon juice, elderflower liqueur with a pinch of salt and black pepper). Talk about sweet and spicy.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding