Refresh and revive tired skin!
Have the holidays and New Year got your skin in a mess? Need an instant pick-me-up? Check out Kate Somerville's tips.
Have the holidays and your New Years Eve antics got your skin in a rut? Refresh and revive your look stat with aesthetician to the stars Kate Somerville's pro tips:
• Need an instant pick-me-up? Kate's 2-minute facial, ExfoliKate, uses natural Fruit Enzymes and Microbeads to reveal a glowing, fresh-from-the-Clinic complexion.
• Seeing spots? Don’t pick! Wrap an ice cube in a thin cloth or paper towel and rest it on the blemish for a few minutes. The ice will reduce the inflammation and redness.
• Looking for a gorgeous glow? Try DermalQuench Liquid Lift Advanced Wrinkle Treatment! Inspired by the most sought-after treatment at the Clinic, this patent-pending formula aggressively combats wrinkles, sagging skin, uneven tone, and dryness. An Oxygen infusion relaxes facial muscles to dramatically smooth and soften, while deep hydration creates a plumping effect and an immediate glow.
• Tired eyes? Place two spoons in the freezer for about 15 minutes and use them to apply your favorite eye cream. The cold metal will help depuff and refresh tired eyes. Overindulged? Detoxify with Kate’s favorite tricks for a flawless complexion:
• Drink plenty of water! Incorporate beverages such as pure, unsweetened cranberry juice, fresh lemon juice in water and green tea to cleanse, balance and hydrate your system. • Load up on fresh, organic foods such as almonds, avocados, black beans, blueberries, melons, pomegranate, wild salmon, spinach, tomatoes, whole grains, sweet potatoes and yogurt. Your entire body will benefit from a better diet, a fitter figure, increased energy, improved brain function and radiant skin.
Get glowing, Miami!
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship