Redland International Orchid Festival
Orchid lovers converge at Fruit & Spice Park this weekend for the biggest orchid festival in the country.
Orchid lovers rejoice!
The country’s largest celebration of the most cosmopolitan of flowers (orchids occur in almost every habitat save glaciers) returns for a three-day orchid bonanza featuring more than 50 vendors from around the world, lectures by experts, walking tours of the Fruit & Spice Park as well as arts & crafts.
The fun runs Friday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Fruit & Spice Park, 24801 SW 187th Ave., Homestead. $10. More information at www.FruitandSpicePark.org.
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell