Redland International Orchid Festival
Orchid lovers converge at Fruit & Spice Park this weekend for the biggest orchid festival in the country.
Orchid lovers rejoice!
The country’s largest celebration of the most cosmopolitan of flowers (orchids occur in almost every habitat save glaciers) returns for a three-day orchid bonanza featuring more than 50 vendors from around the world, lectures by experts, walking tours of the Fruit & Spice Park as well as arts & crafts.
The fun runs Friday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Fruit & Spice Park, 24801 SW 187th Ave., Homestead. $10. More information at www.FruitandSpicePark.org.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12