Redland International Orchid Festival
Orchid lovers converge at Fruit & Spice Park this weekend for the biggest orchid festival in the country.
Orchid lovers rejoice!
The country’s largest celebration of the most cosmopolitan of flowers (orchids occur in almost every habitat save glaciers) returns for a three-day orchid bonanza featuring more than 50 vendors from around the world, lectures by experts, walking tours of the Fruit & Spice Park as well as arts & crafts.
The fun runs Friday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Fruit & Spice Park, 24801 SW 187th Ave., Homestead. $10. More information at www.FruitandSpicePark.org.
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30