Redland International Orchid Festival
Orchid lovers converge at Fruit & Spice Park this weekend for the biggest orchid festival in the country.
Orchid lovers rejoice!
The country’s largest celebration of the most cosmopolitan of flowers (orchids occur in almost every habitat save glaciers) returns for a three-day orchid bonanza featuring more than 50 vendors from around the world, lectures by experts, walking tours of the Fruit & Spice Park as well as arts & crafts.
The fun runs Friday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Fruit & Spice Park, 24801 SW 187th Ave., Homestead. $10. More information at www.FruitandSpicePark.org.
See and Do
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21