Red the Steakhouse Anniversary Cocktail
No one said celebrations come without a hefty price tag – and some champagne.
While times might be tough, cocktail lovers have a right to indulge on a celebratory drink. Miami’s South of Fifth foodie gem, Red the Steakhouse, celebrates its first anniversary through Jan. 31 with a specialty drink to toast to their success. Known simply as the “Anniversary Cocktail,” it features muddled rosemary and fresh agave topped off with Krug champagne. Price tag: $35. Celebrate at the restaurant or mix it at home. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker
Add 1/2 lime quartered
Add 1 oz Agave
Add fresh rosemary
Top with 1 oz Hennesy XO
Top with 1 oz agaed Calvados
Strain and serve into a chilled martini glass
Top with Krug Champagne
The Anniversary Cocktail is $35 at Red the Steakhouse through January 31st, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space