Red the Steakhouse Anniversary Cocktail
No one said celebrations come without a hefty price tag – and some champagne.
While times might be tough, cocktail lovers have a right to indulge on a celebratory drink. Miami’s South of Fifth foodie gem, Red the Steakhouse, celebrates its first anniversary through Jan. 31 with a specialty drink to toast to their success. Known simply as the “Anniversary Cocktail,” it features muddled rosemary and fresh agave topped off with Krug champagne. Price tag: $35. Celebrate at the restaurant or mix it at home. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker
Add 1/2 lime quartered
Add 1 oz Agave
Add fresh rosemary
Top with 1 oz Hennesy XO
Top with 1 oz agaed Calvados
Strain and serve into a chilled martini glass
Top with Krug Champagne
The Anniversary Cocktail is $35 at Red the Steakhouse through January 31st, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub