Red the Steakhouse Anniversary Cocktail
No one said celebrations come without a hefty price tag – and some champagne.
While times might be tough, cocktail lovers have a right to indulge on a celebratory drink. Miami’s South of Fifth foodie gem, Red the Steakhouse, celebrates its first anniversary through Jan. 31 with a specialty drink to toast to their success. Known simply as the “Anniversary Cocktail,” it features muddled rosemary and fresh agave topped off with Krug champagne. Price tag: $35. Celebrate at the restaurant or mix it at home. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker
Add 1/2 lime quartered
Add 1 oz Agave
Add fresh rosemary
Top with 1 oz Hennesy XO
Top with 1 oz agaed Calvados
Strain and serve into a chilled martini glass
Top with Krug Champagne
The Anniversary Cocktail is $35 at Red the Steakhouse through January 31st, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Craft Beer of the Week: Adelbert's Naked Nun
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest