Red the Steakhouse Anniversary Cocktail
No one said celebrations come without a hefty price tag – and some champagne.
While times might be tough, cocktail lovers have a right to indulge on a celebratory drink. Miami’s South of Fifth foodie gem, Red the Steakhouse, celebrates its first anniversary through Jan. 31 with a specialty drink to toast to their success. Known simply as the “Anniversary Cocktail,” it features muddled rosemary and fresh agave topped off with Krug champagne. Price tag: $35. Celebrate at the restaurant or mix it at home. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker
Add 1/2 lime quartered
Add 1 oz Agave
Add fresh rosemary
Top with 1 oz Hennesy XO
Top with 1 oz agaed Calvados
Strain and serve into a chilled martini glass
Top with Krug Champagne
The Anniversary Cocktail is $35 at Red the Steakhouse through January 31st, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- DeLeón and Richie Petronzi create tequila-inspired 'off-the-menu' cocktail at The Regent Cocktail Club
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito