Red the Steakhouse Anniversary Cocktail
No one said celebrations come without a hefty price tag – and some champagne.
While times might be tough, cocktail lovers have a right to indulge on a celebratory drink. Miami’s South of Fifth foodie gem, Red the Steakhouse, celebrates its first anniversary through Jan. 31 with a specialty drink to toast to their success. Known simply as the “Anniversary Cocktail,” it features muddled rosemary and fresh agave topped off with Krug champagne. Price tag: $35. Celebrate at the restaurant or mix it at home. Cheers!
Prepare a cocktail shaker
Add 1/2 lime quartered
Add 1 oz Agave
Add fresh rosemary
Top with 1 oz Hennesy XO
Top with 1 oz agaed Calvados
Strain and serve into a chilled martini glass
Top with Krug Champagne
The Anniversary Cocktail is $35 at Red the Steakhouse through January 31st, 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688.
- Gianni's at The Villa, Casa Casuarina, is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend