Red the Steakhouse's Tweet Your Meat contest does not apply to Anthony Weiner
Win a free dinner by sharing pix of your meatiest dishes
While some recent studies show that taking pictures and posting them on social media sites may actually make eating less appetizing, Red, The Steakhouse wants to prove otherwise with its totally safe for work "Tweet Your Meat" contest. Fans are encouraged to snap and share a picture of their favorite meat dish (steaks, meatballs, burgers, etc…) raw, cooked or prepared. What’s the reward? A free dinner for two! There are two ways to win:
1. Tweet a picture of your meat dish to @redsteakhouse with hashtag #MeatTweet
2. For an additional chance to win, pictures can be shared on Facebook at (www.facebook.com/redthesteakhouse) with the same hashtag, #MeatTweet
The contest runs from October 14 through October 28. Executive Chef Peter Vauthy will announce one randomly selected winner each week via Twitter and Facebook on Monday, October 21st and Monday, October 28th. Only one photo entry per person is allowed.
119 Washington Ave.
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab