Red the Steakhouse's Tweet Your Meat contest does not apply to Anthony Weiner
Win a free dinner by sharing pix of your meatiest dishes
While some recent studies show that taking pictures and posting them on social media sites may actually make eating less appetizing, Red, The Steakhouse wants to prove otherwise with its totally safe for work "Tweet Your Meat" contest. Fans are encouraged to snap and share a picture of their favorite meat dish (steaks, meatballs, burgers, etc…) raw, cooked or prepared. What’s the reward? A free dinner for two! There are two ways to win:
1. Tweet a picture of your meat dish to @redsteakhouse with hashtag #MeatTweet
2. For an additional chance to win, pictures can be shared on Facebook at (www.facebook.com/redthesteakhouse) with the same hashtag, #MeatTweet
The contest runs from October 14 through October 28. Executive Chef Peter Vauthy will announce one randomly selected winner each week via Twitter and Facebook on Monday, October 21st and Monday, October 28th. Only one photo entry per person is allowed.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant