Red the Steakhouse's Tweet Your Meat contest does not apply to Anthony Weiner
Win a free dinner by sharing pix of your meatiest dishes
While some recent studies show that taking pictures and posting them on social media sites may actually make eating less appetizing, Red, The Steakhouse wants to prove otherwise with its totally safe for work "Tweet Your Meat" contest. Fans are encouraged to snap and share a picture of their favorite meat dish (steaks, meatballs, burgers, etc…) raw, cooked or prepared. What’s the reward? A free dinner for two! There are two ways to win:
1. Tweet a picture of your meat dish to @redsteakhouse with hashtag #MeatTweet
2. For an additional chance to win, pictures can be shared on Facebook at (www.facebook.com/redthesteakhouse) with the same hashtag, #MeatTweet
The contest runs from October 14 through October 28. Executive Chef Peter Vauthy will announce one randomly selected winner each week via Twitter and Facebook on Monday, October 21st and Monday, October 28th. Only one photo entry per person is allowed.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.