Red the Steakhouse's Tweet Your Meat contest does not apply to Anthony Weiner
Win a free dinner by sharing pix of your meatiest dishes
While some recent studies show that taking pictures and posting them on social media sites may actually make eating less appetizing, Red, The Steakhouse wants to prove otherwise with its totally safe for work "Tweet Your Meat" contest. Fans are encouraged to snap and share a picture of their favorite meat dish (steaks, meatballs, burgers, etc…) raw, cooked or prepared. What’s the reward? A free dinner for two! There are two ways to win:
1. Tweet a picture of your meat dish to @redsteakhouse with hashtag #MeatTweet
2. For an additional chance to win, pictures can be shared on Facebook at (www.facebook.com/redthesteakhouse) with the same hashtag, #MeatTweet
The contest runs from October 14 through October 28. Executive Chef Peter Vauthy will announce one randomly selected winner each week via Twitter and Facebook on Monday, October 21st and Monday, October 28th. Only one photo entry per person is allowed.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage