Red, The Steakhouse debuts tapas menu
Angus beef filet jerky and foie gras en bocal
Bite into something new this season as Red, The Steakhouse debuts a "Red Style Tapas" menu. Highlights include Angus filet beef jerky and foie gras en bocal (peanut butteresque foie gras with raspberry jam and brioche toast). The menu is available as three or four $10 - $26 nightly specials and can be ordered at the bar and dining room. 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-3688
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?